Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

President BUSH TO START DRAFTING SOLDEIRS???

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• President BUSH TO START DRAFTING SOLDEIRS???

Belive it or NOT!

Because of the draft board? That doesn't mean anything.

Though perhaps I should join the draft board and if there is a draft I can help people dodge it.
    Captain of Team Apolyton - ISDG 2012

When I was younger I thought curfews were silly, but now as the daughter of a young woman, I appreciate them. - Rah

Comment

ooh-ooh I hope I'm drafted.

*registers for selective service again*

Comment

I do find it strange there are so many selective service commercials lately. They say in some states you cannot renew your driver's license if you don't register.

not a concern for me as I have done my time.

Comment

The whole world will have to go to **** before there's even real consideration for a draft.
          "Beauty is not in the face...Beauty is a light in the heart." - Kahlil Gibran
          "The greatest happiness of life is the conviction that we are loved; loved for ourselves, or rather, loved in spite of ourselves" - Victor Hugo
          "It is noble to be good; it is still nobler to teach others to be good -- and less trouble." - Mark Twain

Comment

with Bush as prez that should take about- oh, 3 months.

Comment

with Bush as prez that should take about- oh, 3 months.
              Precisely why I joined the Army. I'll be damned if I'm going to be cannon fodder...
              "Beauty is not in the face...Beauty is a light in the heart." - Kahlil Gibran
              "The greatest happiness of life is the conviction that we are loved; loved for ourselves, or rather, loved in spite of ourselves" - Victor Hugo
              "It is noble to be good; it is still nobler to teach others to be good -- and less trouble." - Mark Twain

Comment

Re: President BUSH TO START DRAFTING SOLDEIRS???

Originally posted by Zylka
                Belive it or NOT!

Not, actually, Draft Registration was still mandatory after the draft itself was deauthorized and the all volunteer armed forces was instituted.

Since this is either a troll or a grossly inaccurate misstatement of fact, I'll gently toast it.
                When all else fails, blame brown people. | Hire a teen, while they still know it all. | Trump-Palin 2016. "You're fired." "I quit."

Comment

Working...
                X