This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Athlon 64 runs stronger but is backed my a ****ty OS

I been a PC tech for 5 years now and I have been working on windows based systems since before I can remember. I just now started working on Macs and at first I hated them. I worked along with Mac techs that would set around and do nothing, and I would be fixing my pc’s all day and they did nothing. I decided to start using Mac and now I don’t even use a PC. I still fix them for other people and I think the hardware on pc is a lot better and faster to a certain point. It’s the OS that sucks, Bill Gate’s Windows blows a goat. If you run Linux on any pc it runs great, and soon as you put Windows on it, it sucks. You can say what ever you want to stick up for pc but I know for a fact windows sucks because I get paid to fix them. If every one would stop buying windows I would have no job. So not less you are running Linux with that Athlon 64 you cant beat the 64 bit Mac(G5)
    Last edited by gregsart; November 3, 2003, 18:49.

That's all well and good, except Panther isn't a 64-bit OS.

Perhaps once you graduate to Jr. High your troll would be more effective.
    "The issue is there are still many people out there that use religion as a crutch for bigotry and hate. Like Ben."
    Ben Kenobi: "That means I'm doing something right. "

Comment

I'd hit it.
      Attached Files
      "The issue is there are still many people out there that use religion as a crutch for bigotry and hate. Like Ben."

Comment

"Luck's last match struck in the pouring down wind." - Chris Cornell, "Mindriot"

Comment

Holy emaciated...
          "In the beginning was the Word. Then came the ******* word processor." -Dan Simmons, Hyperion

Comment

Re: Athlon 64 runs stronger but is backed my a ****ty OS

Originally posted by gregsart
            I been a PC tech for 5 years now and I have been working on windows based systems since before I can remember. I just now started working on Macs and at first I hated them. I worked along with Mac techs that would set around and do nothing, and I would be fixing my pc’s all day and they did nothing. I decided to start using Mac and now I don’t even use a PC. I still fix them for other people and I think the hardware on pc is a lot better and faster to a certain point. It’s the OS that sucks, Bill Gate’s Windows blows a goat. If you run Linux on any pc it runs great, and soon as you put Windows on it, it sucks. You can say what ever you want to stick up for pc but I know for a fact windows sucks because I get paid to fix them. If every one would stop buying windows I would have no job. So not less you are running Linux with that Athlon 64 you cant beat the Mac 64.

NOBODY CARESSSS
            We the people are the rightful masters of both Congress and the courts, not to overthrow the Constitution but to overthrow the men who pervert the Constitution. - Abraham Lincoln

Comment

Originally posted by Asher
              I'd hit it.

Hey what are you kids doing in that car?!?!
              We the people are the rightful masters of both Congress and the courts, not to overthrow the Constitution but to overthrow the men who pervert the Constitution. - Abraham Lincoln

Comment

Originally posted by Ted Striker

Hey what are you kids doing in that car?!?!
                I believe it's a picture of the poster of this thread.

Comment

Yeah, I think we can this...

(Is it Ag? )
                  cIV list: cheats
                  Now watch this drive!

Comment

I been a PC tech for 5 years now and I have been working on windows based systems since before I can remember. I just now started working on Macs and at first I hated them. I worked along with Mac techs that would set around and do nothing, and I would be fixing my pc’s all day and they did nothing. I decided to start using Mac and now I don’t even use a PC. I still fix them for other people and I think the hardware on pc is a lot better and faster to a certain point. It’s the OS that sucks, Bill Gate’s Windows blows a goat. If you run Linux on any pc it runs great, and soon as you put Windows on it, it sucks. You can say what ever you want to stick up for pc but I know for a fact windows sucks because I get paid to fix them. If every one would stop buying windows I would have no job. So not less you are running Linux with that Athlon 64 you cant beat the 64 bit Mac(G5)

i get paid to administer/deploy/maintain 200 of them. i still don't think microsoft deserves all the **** it gets. you know why so many people have broken windows machines? 'cause redmond ships it with all the bells and whistles turned on (stupid ones, like SSDP Discovery and uPNP), and most users aren't smart enough to handle all of that.

most problems for computers do not reside in the box itself, whether it's the os or not. 80% of the time, it's between the seat and the box.

if you really did fix these computers, you'd know that.

OE is a horrible thing to experience.
                    B♭3

Comment

DL DANCE!

Comment

Working...
                      X