I want Candy!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I want Candy!

So what is your favourite candy you like to eat around Halloween?

Well I guess you can eat it year round if you want. I usually only eat candy around halloween.

Whoppers. I love them. Can't get enough of them. I'm talking about candy whoppers- not the one's at Burger King.

i can't stand whoppers. but if they're there, i'll eat them in handfulls. i've always like smarties. and sweet tarts. especially the chewy ones.
    I wasn't born with enough middle fingers.
    [Brandon Roderick? You mean Brock's Toadie?][Hanged from Yggdrasil]

Comment

Hmm....Do crackers count as candy? I eat Cheez-It White Cheddar flavour crackers
      Eventis is the only refuge of the spammer. Join us now.
      Long live teh paranoia smiley!

Comment

Starburst Jellybeans .
        “I give you a new commandment, that you love one another. Just as I have loved you, you also should love one another. By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you have love for one another.”
        - John 13:34-35 (NRSV)

Comment

candy corn around halloween, jolly ranchers any other time.

Comment

sb- I know what you are saying about Whoppers. I don't like them either, but somehow I manage to gorge myself on them if they are near me.

They are best sucked on until dissolved.

But my favorite Halloween candy has to be candy-bars of assorted types (unless pumkin pie counts as candy).

Comment

mmm pumpkin pie. I love it, but I wouldn't consider it candy.

I also like milky way.

Comment

not quite candy, but i've been having this craving for mulled cider lately.
                I wasn't born with enough middle fingers.
                [Brandon Roderick? You mean Brock's Toadie?][Hanged from Yggdrasil]

Comment

The first thing the thread title makes me think of is that "smash hit" with the kid brother to that nick something that was part of a boyband I can't remember the name off. In short; I instantly lose the desire for candy.

Comment

boyband

I do remember a chick singing a song called I want cany. And also remade by the Simpsons.

Comment

Re: I want Candy!

Originally posted by Dissident
                      So what is your favourite candy you like to eat around Halloween?

Well I guess you can eat it year round if you want. I usually only eat candy around halloween.

Whoppers. I love them. Can't get enough of them. I'm talking about candy whoppers- not the one's at Burger King.
                      The best are those caramel apples with razor blades in them -- YUM, YUM.
                      A lot of Republicans are not racist, but a lot of racists are Republican.

Comment

Reeses

Comment

Heath bars. Yummm..

Comment

Nearly any candy starting with the word "Reese's".
                            No, I did not steal that from somebody on Something Awful.

Comment

including Reese Witherspoon's titties and cooch. my favourite kind of cancy

Comment

Working...
                              X