Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Have you ever had a dream to strange it made you shiver when you remembered it?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Have you ever had a dream to strange it made you shiver when you remembered it?

I dreampt that my childhood friend was somehow also my son, even though we are the same age(time dosent have to make sense in dreams).

My entire dream was about me being proud when he did something good, and resisting telling him the truth.

For some reason when I remembered this in the morning I actually shook from surprise.... extremly bizzare dream.

no, but i have lots of memories that do the same thing.

mostly about things that i'm ashamed of, even if most people wouldn't be.
    Last edited by Q Classic; October 31, 2003, 10:49.
    B♭3

Comment

I once drempt I was on fire....but that was normal. The problem was that I couldn't touch anything or it would catch on fire. It wasn't scary or anything but when I woke up I was sweating like hell....odd dream....

Spec.
      -Never argue with an idiot; He will bring you down to his level and beat you with experience.

Comment

I had some extremely ****ed up dreams, but I don't remember them.
        urgh.NSFW

Comment

Sure you dont.....

-Never argue with an idiot; He will bring you down to his level and beat you with experience.

Comment

When I was little I used to have dreams where I would suddenly start floating into the air, and my family couldn't catch me. I would just float up and up and up and they would be staring at me from down on the ground.

Used to creep me out just thinking about it.
            "Stuie has the right idea" - Japher
            "I trust Stuie and all involved." - SlowwHand
            "Stuie is right...." - Guynemer

Comment

When I was a very small child my grandmother died. The death was caused primarily by illness brought on by a lifetime of smoking. But she was quite old and it wasn't entirely shocking. Still, it was the first real death in my family (that I had any memory of) and aside from crying a good deal, I also had a nightmare that has been burned into my brain ever since. In fact, writing this post right now, I can see it flashing before my eyes.

It's dark, and my grandmother is standing out in the open, alone. Soon she is surrounded my a number of men in long black coats. The men brandish machine guns and suddenly my dream is no longer dark. Bright muzzle flashes encircle my grandmother and she collapses to the ground, riddled with bullets.

The dream was very short. At this point I woke up crying.
              Click here if you're having trouble sleeping.
              "We confess our little faults to persuade people that we have no large ones." - François de La Rochefoucauld

Comment

I used to have a lot of dreams where I could fly, as well. It was disappointing when I realised I couldn't.
                www.my-piano.blogspot

Comment

Originally posted by Park Avenue
                  I used to have a lot of dreams where I could fly, as well. It was disappointing when I realised I couldn't.
                  When I was younger I had alot of flying dreams, they werent lucid-I didnt know I was dreaming, but I could controll my flying...... for a while I was convinced I could fly, though when I could do it was random...

Comment

Recently I dreamt that I was some ancient Greek hero, Perseus, I think, and I had to kill the minotaur/collect the golden fleece. I assembled a large fleet, but they were spaceships, not triremes, and I had to go to a certain planet from my home planet. But when I got to the planet, there wasn't anything quest-related, just a load of post-it notes and flags saying 'Eureka was here'. Unfortunately the dream ended before I could catch 'Eureka'.

Comment

What preferred explanation of dreams do you prefer?

I dislike the materialist interpretation of our brains, so it's hard for me to figure this out.
                      www.my-piano.blogspot

Comment

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Last night I remember something to do with Kaak showing a live video between three of us of some nude girl he was about to ****. She was all tired and forlorn in bed

AAAAAHAHAHAHAAAHAHHAHAHAHAH

Comment

I had non-lucid dreams of controlled flying before the age of 10 or so. Now I can usually, at wish, get a lucid dream, to a large extent.

I don't usually get creepy dreams... just a couple when I was a child that recurred. One was related to a tall building... I would be in the street, and see that tall black building on the left, with nothing else around it. I felt an overwhelming desire to get near it... and as I approached, the building became small. It was like a pushed together spring - it became almost flat. I ran for it, trying to get on, and then it would again become tall, as if the spring was released... and at this moment I would always get very strong fear.
                          Solver, WePlayCiv Co-Administrator
                          I can kill you whenever I please... but not today. - The Cigarette Smoking Man

Comment

Originally posted by Solver
                            One was related to a tall building... I would be in the street, and see that tall black building on the left, with nothing else around it. I felt an overwhelming desire to get near it... and as I approached, the building became small.
                            This one is about your repressed desires for gay interracial sex and your fears that the encounter might not live up to the fantasy standards your subconscious has set for it.
                            If I'm posting here then Counterglow must be down.

Comment

urgh.NSFW

Comment

Working...
                              X