There's Something about Miriam

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• There's Something about Miriam

BBC, News, BBC News, news online, world, uk, international, foreign, british, online, service

a must read ..

Personally, if they are daft enough to go on these shows, then they deserve all they get.
    "Wherever wood floats, you will find the British" . Napoleon

Sky will be laughing over all the free publicity.

And these six do deserve it - the only reason (apart from money) for members of the public to go on TV is to be made fools of.
    Never give an AI an even break.

Comment

*cg points and laughs.

Hey, if she's hot, she's hot.
      Christianity: The belief that a cosmic Jewish Zombie who was his own father can make you live forever if you symbolically eat his flesh and telepathically tell him you accept him as your master, so he can remove an evil force from your soul that is present in humanity because a rib-woman was convinced by a talking snake to eat from a magical tree...

Comment

Wow. Whoever thought up that concept is just plain evil. It's still funny though.
        1011 1100
        Pyrebound--a free online serial fantasy novel

Comment

They clearly deserve what they get. Don't go to shows if you don't want the whole nation to laugh at you
          "I have been reading up on the universe and have come to the conclusion that the universe is a good thing." -- Dissident
          "I never had the need to have a boner." -- Dissident
          "I have never cut off my penis when I was upset over a girl." -- Dis

Comment

Those guys are such *******s.

They must have thought: "Wow, SkyTV are going to pay for me to go on the television and kiss a really good-looking woman! Their programming is never low-brow, shallow or exploitative at all, no siree, so this must be the chance of a lifetime for me! There's no way I can't be seeing the full picture here!"
            If I'm posting here then Counterglow must be down.

Comment

It reminded me of that web site (which ive not got a link too) that has a whole load of woman and men, and your suppose to guess which ones are and arn't men.

Lets just say, everybody in the office got one or 2 wrong.
              "Wherever wood floats, you will find the British" . Napoleon

Comment

Whoops . And this, boys and girls, is why you should be wary of reality shows. The old pick a guy/girl thing is getting old, so now they are trying to trick you (as 'Joe Schmo' and 'Average Joe' seem to be doing already).
                “I give you a new commandment, that you love one another. Just as I have loved you, you also should love one another. By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you have love for one another.”
                - John 13:34-35 (NRSV)

Comment

Working...
                X