What's wrong with the CIA????

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What's wrong with the CIA????

I made a thread about them shooting down one of our promising new high tech companies in the 80s, only resulting Russians getting the technology eventually and plan backfiring that did us lots of damage.

Now they claim, that we recruit underaged children to our army. Anyone who lives in let's say here, Sweden etc... what you think? You believe this?

There are NO underaged recruits in our army, the minimum age is 18. You can not enter at the age of 17 even if you turn 18 soon. You'll be coming the next year then. What is the crap??? They also claim, that our strength is too much, and that we don't need so many men. Our current manpower is 490 000. We cut it down, because it's really no use to have 50 year old beer bellied men to be on the frontlines. But so what? What is it of CIAs business to critisize it? We are friends, they shouldn't care about it. Our lands are wide and people are not many, and we need plan on protecting every inch of it. Is CIA trying to say, we don't have a right to it, or wtf is the problem?

I figure this is one of those miscalculations and misunderstandings, but I'm really wondering who the professional is who is responsible for keeping an eye on us. Those people are clearly unprofessional IMO.

They say we recruit people under 18. Well excuse me, but that's BS. And we are conscript army, so it's not like there are people trying to volunteer for the money, or to go to war. BS.

They also claim that our man is over 1 million man, meaning 1 million able man. So? And it's 490 000 in reality, we cut it down some time ago. All they'd have to do is to read the reports the army sends out, or read the papers, I really don't understand what is so difficult.

CIA refuses to answer to queries why they put out wrong information about us. What's next?
    Attached Files
    In da butt.
    "Do not worry if others do not understand you. Instead worry if you do not understand others." - Confucius
    THE UNDEFEATED SUPERCITIZEN w:4 t:2 l:1 (DON'T ASK!)
    "God is dead" - Nietzsche. "Nietzsche is dead" - God.

What's my problem with this? Well, let me tell you.

This information is public, not secret. Everyone knows it. You can just walk down the street and ask someone and you prolly get the right answer. Their information is simply wrong. You spend whole lots of money to keep this thing working, but it seems like they are unable to discover the simplest things, at least when it comes to us and our military. Someone is doing a sloppy job. Besides claiming we are recruiting underaged kids is stupid, and outrageous. It's not true. So, how can you trust this agency, if it has so much difficulties of using the copy-paste and getting their information correct?
    In da butt.
    "Do not worry if others do not understand you. Instead worry if you do not understand others." - Confucius

Comment

Now how can there be any thing wrong with the CIA...?

I am shocked to here such details of this organisation.

I always found Charlies Icecream Arcades a great place to take the children on a hot afternoon after the beach.
      Gurka 17, People of the Valley
      I am of the Horde.

Comment

Sure they make mistakes, but this one wouldn't be so hard to get right. Frankly, it's difficult to get it wrong... They're just pulling these figures out of their asses, and heading for cup of coffee. I guess working is not number one priority to someone responsible for this. It's easy info, it's public and with these, there are no big secrets.
        In da butt.

Comment

What are talking about?
          Christianity: The belief that a cosmic Jewish Zombie who was his own father can make you live forever if you symbolically eat his flesh and telepathically tell him you accept him as your master, so he can remove an evil force from your soul that is present in humanity because a rib-woman was convinced by a talking snake to eat from a magical tree...

Comment

American intelligence is inept... 9-11, nuff said.
            To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

Are you sure you've got the latest version of the CIA Wolrd Factbook?
              “It is no use trying to 'see through' first principles. If you see through everything, then everything is transparent. But a wholly transparent world is an invisible world. To 'see through' all things is the same as not to see.”

― C.S. Lewis, The Abolition of Man

Comment

If you're referring to the CIA World Factbook for this information, I think you're confusing available manpower with number of active duty soldiers. Available manpower is simply the number of adult males fit for service.
                "Beauty is not in the face...Beauty is a light in the heart." - Kahlil Gibran
                "The greatest happiness of life is the conviction that we are loved; loved for ourselves, or rather, loved in spite of ourselves" - Victor Hugo
                "It is noble to be good; it is still nobler to teach others to be good -- and less trouble." - Mark Twain

Comment

Hmm....The US army, if given permission from parents, allows 17-year-olds into the Army....
                  Eventis is the only refuge of the spammer. Join us now.
                  Long live teh paranoia smiley!

Comment

Hmm....The US army, if given permission from parents, allows 17-year-olds into the Army
                    Normally, however, they are enlisted in DEP and don't ship until 18 or very close to it. You would also have to have graduated high school or obtained a GED.
                    "The greatest happiness of life is the conviction that we are loved; loved for ourselves, or rather, loved in spite of ourselves" - Victor Hugo
                    "It is noble to be good; it is still nobler to teach others to be good -- and less trouble." - Mark Twain

Comment

What it really comes down to, Pekka, is this:

We're on to you. You're plans for world domination have been betrayed. The CIA has the details, and evil Finland is finally going to get what it deserves...

Comment

That is probably one of Pekka's last posts.

Comment

What have I done now?
                          Oh wait....
                          Pax Superiore Vi Tellarum
                          Equal Opportunity Killer: We will kill regardless of race, creed, color,
                          gender, sexual preference,or age

Comment

Originally posted by Sava
                            American intelligence is inept... 9-11, nuff said.
                            What about it? There's no need to blame things on the CIA that can be explained by being blamed on Bush.
                            Blog | Civ2 Scenario League | leo.petr at gmail.com

Comment

No it's not a question of active duty soldiers and war time .. it clearly said crisis time. So that's one big mistake.

Also, we don't not allow even 17 years old, even if they turn 18 that year, even if they volunteer. So there.
                              In da butt.

Comment

Working...
                              X