Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How often do you get PMs?

well?

nooooooooooooooooo it was supposed to be a poll!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Voted
    Eventis is the only refuge of the spammer. Join us now.
    Long live teh paranoia smiley!

Comment

It depends.
      When all else fails, blame brown people. | Hire a teen, while they still know it all. | Trump-Palin 2016. "You're fired." "I quit."

Comment

Hourly and sometimes even faster than that...
        Keep on Civin'
        RIP rah, Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

Only when I screw up, or for Illuminati meetings. Sometimes asking me to start a " free so and so thread."

And the usual spam from slowwy.

ACK!
          Don't try to confuse the issue with half-truths and gorilla dust!

Comment

Originally posted by Ming
            Hourly and sometimes even faster than that...
            That's because you make it seem like you're "reasonable" and will negotiate. I cut that problem out, so then they go whine to you since you're the "reasonable" one.
            When all else fails, blame brown people. | Hire a teen, while they still know it all. | Trump-Palin 2016. "You're fired." "I quit."

Comment

I get one about once a month, and it's almost always a "why isn't my computer working!!!" PM.
              "The issue is there are still many people out there that use religion as a crutch for bigotry and hate. Like Ben."
              Ben Kenobi: "That means I'm doing something right. "

Comment

never

ecpecially not that *I Am a not checi I want to jimp yout bones

/Jon Miller
                Jon Miller-
                I AM.CANADIAN
                GENERATION 35: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.

Comment

Hardly ever, unless I am hosting an "I'm with Stupid" competition or the like.
                  I'm building a wagon! On some other part of the internets, obviously (but not that other site).

Comment

Very rarely. Maybe one every couple of months.

Comment

i've been starting some hotseat games lately, so my cup has runeth over so to speak.
                      I wasn't born with enough middle fingers.
                      [Brandon Roderick? You mean Brock's Toadie?][Hanged from Yggdrasil]

Comment

(Almost) every day. Often several a day. I probably get more PMs than emails these days (not counting spam, of course).
                        Administrator of WePlayCiv -- Civ5 Info Centre | Forum | Gallery

Comment

Maybe once in two months, unless I'm planning to launch a test for a mod.
                          "The world is too small in Vorarlberg". Austrian ex-vice-chancellor Hubert Gorbach in a letter to Alistar [sic] Darling, looking for a job...
                          "Let me break this down for you, fresh from algebra II. A 95% chance to win 5 times means a (95*5) chance to win = 475% chance to win." Wiglaf, Court jester or hayseed, you judge.

Comment

I get one every time I ban someone, but that's about it.

RAH
                            And I'll beat MTG to the punch, and say Yes, I don't get that many.
                            It's almost as if all his overconfident, absolutist assertions were spoonfed to him by a trusted website or subreddit. Sheeple
                            RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

Once a month.
                              Jon Miller: MikeH speaks the truth
                              Jon Miller: MikeH is a shockingly revolting dolt and a masturbatory urine-reeking sideshow freak whose word is as valuable as an aging cow paddy.
                              We've got both kinds

Comment

Working...
                              X