No announcement yet.

Michael! Clear Out Your Damned Mailbox!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Michael! Clear Out Your Damned Mailbox!

Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
    "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
    He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Done. Cooler, ten days.
    Attached Files
    When all else fails, blame brown people. | Hire a teen, while they still know it all. | Trump-Palin 2016. "You're fired." "I quit."

Comment

I'm going to use that.
      Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.

Comment

Nah, that's mine. I've been saving it for when I need to give you a subtle hint.
        When all else fails, blame brown people. | Hire a teen, while they still know it all. | Trump-Palin 2016. "You're fired." "I quit."

Comment

I couldn't find a good one of Strachwitz, though, so I'm stuck with this one for the time being.

Comment

ok fine.

Comment

Naah, it looks somehow "fitting" on you.

Comment

Slowwy, you aren't sending out pics of you in an elephant trunk thong again are you?

ACK!
                Don't try to confuse the issue with half-truths and gorilla dust!

Comment

har dee har har. Rip that tongue right out your head.

Well, Michael. Let me know what you decide.
                  Hell. Bad as a woman when it comes to deciding. D

Comment

Go ahead and use it if you want. If I switch to it, it'll still have the same message.

I may have to rip a still off the DVD and process it to get what I want. Doesn't seem to be any studio stills of the first scene with the baseball and the "wire of death" that have both Strachnitz and Hilts in it.

Comment

Spam thread!

Eventis is the only refuge of the spammer. Join us now.
                      Long live teh paranoia smiley!

Comment

Not for you.

Comment

RIP OFF A DVD!!!!!!!! ????????

i thought we were against discussing this sort of illegal behaviour on the boards!

B♭3

Comment

Deja Moo: The feeling that you've heard this bull before.

Comment

I own the DVD. Paid for it. Nothing in the license blurb I saw said I couldn't extract a still image for a private, non-commercial purpose.

Comment

Working...
                              X