Why Women Shouldn't Be Sport Reporters

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

stupid bears fan is redundent.
    It's almost as if all his overconfident, absolutist assertions were spoonfed to him by a trusted website or subreddit. Sheeple
    RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

Is high school football any draw in your locales?
      Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
      "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
      He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

HS Football

It's huge in the San Jauquin Valley... Since Pat Hill started coaching Fresno State it has even gotten bigger. When the NCAA scheduled Friday night games the whole town when beserk...

Around here, San Jose, it is still big... De La Salle is huge, hasn't lost a game in over 10 years or something crazy like that. They have their little sports cast on Sundays... Not prime time like in Fresno though. Maybe because there are sever division I teams in the area that hog the attention (Stanford, Berkley, and SJSU)
        Monkey!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Japher
          HS Football

It's huge in the San Jauquin Valley... Since Pat Hill started coaching Fresno State it has even gotten bigger. When the NCAA scheduled Friday night games the whole town when beserk...

Around here, San Jose, it is still big... De La Salle is huge, hasn't lost a game in over 10 years or something crazy like that. They have their little sports cast on Sundays... Not prime time like in Fresno though. Maybe because there are sever division I teams in the area that hog the attention (Stanford, Berkley, and SJSU)
          De La Salle was on ESPN 2 last Friday night, also.

Playing a team from Loiusiana.

ACK!
          Don't try to confuse the issue with half-truths and gorilla dust!

Comment

The author of the article is 100% correct. The future of the Niners is VERY much in the dark. They have horrible kicking (and Japher, they did have decent kicking the last few years) and a front office that TOTALLY screwed up by firing Mooch (as is apparent). Also their star player is a loudmouthed *******. Hell, even Moss has become a team player while Owens continues to drop 2-3 easy catches per game.
            “I give you a new commandment, that you love one another. Just as I have loved you, you also should love one another. By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you have love for one another.”
            - John 13:34-35 (NRSV)

Comment

Re: Why Women Shouldn't Be Sport Reporters

Originally posted by Japher
              I meant this to be a thread ripping on women writters on men's sports.
              If I don't, will this little island of hatred and ignorance wither away into nothingness?
              Blog | Civ2 Scenario League | leo.petr at gmail.com

Comment

the bay area has crap high school football. i was in pac coast division when i played and that was for crap teams like san mateo high school (how i miss her).
                "I hope I get to punch you in the face one day" - MRT144, Imran Siddiqui
                'I'm fairly certain that a ban on me punching you in the face is not a "right" worth respecting." - loinburger

Comment

Working...
                X