Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Third season premiere of "24" tonight...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I can not overstate my dislike of Kim Bauer. Empty-headed little princess. Maybe that cougar will track her down and eviscerate her.

I mean, honestly, the only reason she is on the show is the cheesecake appeal. But there are plenty of attractive women on the show who actually have brains--Michelle, the evil Nina (where art thou?), Lady Macbeth (aka Sherry Palmer), Teri Bauer (rest in peace), whatshername the President's adviser who got thrown down the stairs last season... and now there's even the President's doctor--each and every one of them 20 times more interesting than Kim. Hell, even Mandy the assassin... wonder if she got nabbed after the President's little handshake experience.

Die, Kim, die...

------
    And now...
    Spoiler:

Very interesting side story about Jack's drug addiction... this could be absolutely fascinating watching him go through physical and psychological withdrawl while trying to save the world.
    "My nation is the world, and my religion is to do good." --Thomas Paine
    "The subject of onanism is inexhaustable." --Sigmund Freud

Comment

I watched Joe Millionare 2 last night... Funny! Stupid Texan Cowboy trying to hit on a bunch of stupid European women who think he is worth $80 million!!! Now that's comedy.
      Monkey!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Japher
        I watched Joe Millionare 2 last night... Funny! Stupid Texan Cowboy trying to hit on a bunch of stupid European women who think he is worth $80 million!!! Now that's comedy.
        After watching that show I start to wonder about those crazy europeans. Are all European women like that?
        Donate to the American Red Cross.
        Computer Science or Engineering Student? Compete in the Microsoft Imagine Cup today!.

Comment

Are all European women like that?
          I could care less how they act as long as they are all hot as the ones are the show are..
          Monkey!!!

Comment

The secret to "24" is to note what kind of computers people use. Bad guys use Dells, good guys use Macs.

If people knew this they would've discovered a secret twist in last season's 24 well before it happened.
            "The issue is there are still many people out there that use religion as a crutch for bigotry and hate. Like Ben."
            Ben Kenobi: "That means I'm doing something right. "

Comment

Working...
            X