No announcement yet.

Jessica Simpson comes home for show

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'm trying to stay very still at the moment, in the hope he doesn't spot me.

Comment

I spy, with my little eye, Duke O' York!

Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
      "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
      He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

That chick is the biggest air head I've seen in a while. I mean she truly gives all blondes a bad name because she is just that stupid. He soul redeeming feature is that she's hot and a semi-famous celebrity.

She and her husband are both 2nd or 3rd tier Celebes who got lucky and landed a reality TV show on MTV where their job is to show the world just how moronic, spoiled, and immature people can be. Slow, if that's the quality of education your high school is putting out then Texas is in worse shape then I imagined.
        Try http://wordforge.net/index.php for discussion and debate.

Comment

Jackass!
          Richardson schools are traditionally in the top 10% in the nation.
          Pearce has been the winner of a few Academic Decathalons.
          Maybe she's smart enough to pull the wool over less smart individuals.
          Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.

Comment

Jessica Simpson? I think she falls into the "10 minutes or 'til she talks" category.
            "Stuie has the right idea" - Japher
            "I trust Stuie and all involved." - SlowwHand
            "Stuie is right...." - Guynemer

Comment

if someone has to say they're smart and have their parents also say they're smart... and still admit to having a lot of blonde moments, than she ain't smart.
              B♭3

Comment

you can say all you want...but she is hot...no if she only stops singing and talking...i`d date her...and then some
                Bunnies!
                Welcome to the DBTSverse!
                God, Allah, boedha, siva, the stars, tealeaves and the palm of you hand. If you are so desperately looking for something to believe in GO FIND A MIRROR
                'Space05us is just a stupid nice guy' - Space05us

Comment

Who has more bucks, you or her, Q to the 3rd?

Comment

brains over busts?

brains don't sag when you get old. (well, if they get senile, odds are you will too, so you won't notice.)
                    B♭3

Comment

She's a hottie to be sure but she's also so stupid that she thought buffalos have wings and she wanted to write to KFC to protest their mistreatment of buffalos.

Comment

*double post*
                        Bunnies!
                        God, Allah, boedha, siva, the stars, tealeaves and the palm of you hand. If you are so desperately looking for something to believe in GO FIND A MIRROR

Comment

money ain't all, sloww.
                          B♭3

Comment

yes but then busts cant get senile...and you can always pump them up....I have been told
                            Bunnies!

Comment

I guess DbtS thought that quote was so good he'd post it twice.

Comment

brains are natural.
                                busts aren't always.
                                B♭3

Comment

Working...
                                X