A playful and romantic Sunday afternoon spent crapping on oneself

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A playful and romantic Sunday afternoon spent crapping on oneself

http://www.livejournal.com/community/babyfur/7557.html (note: no pictures, just insanity)

What

HOORAY FOR HUMANITY!
    "Spirit merges with matter to sanctify the universe. Matter transcends to return to spirit. The interchangeability of matter and spirit means the starlit magic of the outermost life of our universe becomes the soul-light magic of the innermost life of our self." - Dennis Kucinich, candidate for the U. S. presidency
    "That’s the future of the Democratic Party: providing Republicans with a number of cute (but not that bright) comfort women." - Adam Yoshida, Canada's gift to the world

The enemy cannot push a button if you disable his hand.

Comment

Stefu,

Now, I can't properly express my gratitude for all the exciting info you provide that we never knew that we never knew. I think, however, that it's a wee bit disturbing you seem to put forward some sort of effort to find out things like these. "Giant Fluffy Bunny forced me to, I swear" is not an acceptable defense anymore.

Comment

BUT... HE... SAID... HE... WOULD... NIBBLE... ME... LIKE... A... CARROT!
        "Spirit merges with matter to sanctify the universe. Matter transcends to return to spirit. The interchangeability of matter and spirit means the starlit magic of the outermost life of our universe becomes the soul-light magic of the innermost life of our self." - Dennis Kucinich, candidate for the U. S. presidency
        "That’s the future of the Democratic Party: providing Republicans with a number of cute (but not that bright) comfort women." - Adam Yoshida, Canada's gift to the world

Comment

LOL

Comment

:vom:
            If I'm posting here then Counterglow must be down.

Comment

Seriously, though, it's not an effort. I think it was CrushYiffDestroy.com that linked to this site, and that site had a link to this text. And after reading it, I just knew that other Apolytoners would be interested in it, as well. Furthermore, I must reinforce Laz's burgeoning views about the furries, and what better way to do that than combining the furryism with Internet's other malevolent blight, the adult babyism?

Comment

I fail to see anything unusual in this
                Que l’Univers n’est qu’un défaut dans la pureté de Non-être.

- Paul Valery

Comment

I still think it was the bunny.

Comment

The guys got a hobby. So what? Thats good.
                    Que l’Univers n’est qu’un défaut dans la pureté de Non-être.

- Paul Valery

Comment

furries and other deviancies are disgusting.

the deviancies i'm interested in, like real, human women, are not.
                      B♭3

Comment

oh dear god i think i'm gonna be sick.
                        Exult in your existence, because that very process has blundered unwittingly on its own negation. Only a small, local negation, to be sure: only one species, and only a minority of that species; but there lies hope. [...] Stand tall, Bipedal Ape. The shark may outswim you, the cheetah outrun you, the swift outfly you, the capuchin outclimb you, the elephant outpower you, the redwood outlast you. But you have the biggest gifts of all: the gift of understanding the ruthlessly cruel process that gave us all existence [and the] gift of revulsion against its implications.
                        -Richard Dawkins

Comment

Why bother with the diaper? Why not just venture out into the woods and have a jolly time? If you're going to be a perverted freak, at least do it right. Or does he like the squishy feeling when he sits down...
                          Click here if you're having trouble sleeping.
                          "We confess our little faults to persuade people that we have no large ones." - François de La Rochefoucauld

Comment

Well, that concretely validates my desire to start sticking needles into the arm again.

Comment

I don't know if that's more shocking...or if the person at the bottom of the page who wants to join the community is...yowzaa

"I predict your ignore will rival Ben's" - Ecofarm
                              ^ The Poly equivalent of:
                              "I hope you can see this 'cause I'm [flipping you off] as hard as I can" - Ignignokt the Mooninite

Comment

Working...
                              X