Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How could a loving parent do this to their child?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Being the coolest kid, he will get laid alot in highschool.
    where do you live!? If that kid had that many piercings people would avoid him like the plague! Either that or get him drunk, tie all of his piercings to a door knob, and see how many rip out when you slam the door.

first off, it looks totally photochopped. second, that's got to be the coolest kid in the universe.
    self biased, you have a way of making me feel uncomfortably conservative...

Comment

kid's ears, around those objects. even though the ear should be a slightly different shade, it looks like alabaster compared to the rest.
      B♭3

Comment

"why's that, Mono"

"mono has crazy flow and can rhyme words that shouldn't, like Eminem"
        Drake Tungsten
        "get contacts, get a haircut, get better clothes, and lose some weight"
        Albert Speer

Comment

Uhh.. that's just bad. Ear piercing I can understand for younger kids (preferrably girls), but this... I shake my head in disbelief.
          In da butt.
          "Do not worry if others do not understand you. Instead worry if you do not understand others." - Confucius
          THE UNDEFEATED SUPERCITIZEN w:4 t:2 l:1 (DON'T ASK!)
          "God is dead" - Nietzsche. "Nietzsche is dead" - God.

Comment

Originally posted by Zylka
            why's that, Mono
            There's a broad black line surrounding most 'jewels' that look unnatural. Besides, there is an obvious resizing that has been done, because these black lines sometimes don't look smooth, and the pixels show too much. Lastly, the 'jewels' seem to suffer from a different lighting than the picture.

Edit: the earrings look much better than the other jewels, because they are not surrounded by an infamous black line. However, the kid's earring aren't transparent, and the background colour behind them is pure black, instead of the dark grey of the room.
            "I have been reading up on the universe and have come to the conclusion that the universe is a good thing." -- Dissident
            "I never had the need to have a boner." -- Dissident
            "I have never cut off my penis when I was upset over a girl." -- Dis

Comment

Working...
            X