Clear All

• Romeo Y Julieta

Good **** man, these cigars are top drawer
    www.my-piano.blogspot

why

Comment

These are GIRLIE cigars

-Jam
      1) The crappy metaspam is an affront to the true manner of the artform. - Dauphin
      That's like trying to overninja a ninja when you aren't a mammal. CAN'T BE DONE. - Kassi on doublecrossing Ljube-ljcvetko
      Check out the ALL NEW Galactic Overlord Website for v2.0 and the Napoleonic Overlord Website or even the Galactic Captians Website Thanks Geocities!
      Taht 'ventisular link be woo to clyck.

Comment

Ain't they, though?

Top drawer, I mean. Not girlie. Though my wife likes them. too.
        "I have as much authority as the pope. I just don't have as many people who believe it." — George Carlin

Comment

My point exactly. These "refined" cigars are aimed at the homosexual/female/middleclass market. Real men's cigars they ain't. Imagine pulling a RyJ out in a local bar after work... time for a good arsekicking from the other patrons, methinks.

"Who's that ponce with the fancy cigars? - Get 'im boys"

-Jam
          1) The crappy metaspam is an affront to the true manner of the artform. - Dauphin
          That's like trying to overninja a ninja when you aren't a mammal. CAN'T BE DONE. - Kassi on doublecrossing Ljube-ljcvetko
          Check out the ALL NEW Galactic Overlord Website for v2.0 and the Napoleonic Overlord Website or even the Galactic Captians Website Thanks Geocities!

Comment

Originally posted by Jamski
            My point exactly. These "refined" cigars are aimed at the homosexual/female/middleclass market. Real men's cigars they ain't. Imagine pulling a RyJ out in a local bar after work... time for a good arsekicking from the other patrons, methinks.

"Who's that ponce with the fancy cigars? - Get 'im boys"

-Jam
            I've been in those bars. My cigar choice wouldn't matter; I'd get my arse kicked just for wearing deodorant and having all my teeth, I'm sure.
            "I have as much authority as the pope. I just don't have as many people who believe it." — George Carlin

Comment

Heh, teeth only fall out in your homemade whisky anyway

-Jam

Comment

Oh boy, let's all smoke something cancerous that doesn't even get you high because it tastes disgusting

Comment

That is a wonderful avatar Jamski

Stew, I think you have a tobacco fetish. I remember discussing this with a friend of mine, where there are people who are so turned out by cigarettes and other such tobacco products. It would explain your at first rabid anti-smoking attitude but have finally come to realise who you are
                  Speaking of Erith:

"It's not twinned with anywhere, but it does have a suicide pact with Dagenham" - Linda Smith

Comment

I'm still anti-smoking..
                    www.my-piano.blogspot

Comment

What the hell is a tobacco fetish anyway
                      www.my-piano.blogspot

Comment

I agree with Bodds, they are pretty nice

And Jamski: Girlie? RyJ? There stronger in flavour than the equivilant Montecristo, Saint Luis Ray, Cohiba et al. One of the stronger I've tried. It's like saying Scotch is girlie I've never seen a girl smoke a large cuban (unless I've just given it to her).

What's a real mans cigar?
                        Smile
                        For though he was master of the world, he was not quite sure what to do next
                        But he would think of something

"Hm. I suppose I should get my waffle a santa hat." - Kuciwalker

Comment

what are they? Russian?
                          urgh.NSFW

Comment

Originally posted by Azazel
                            what are they? Russian?
                            Smile
                            For though he was master of the world, he was not quite sure what to do next
                            But he would think of something

"Hm. I suppose I should get my waffle a santa hat." - Kuciwalker

Comment

"What's a real mans cigar?"

Yes, ?
                              www.my-piano.blogspot

Comment

Working...
                              X