Gosh Darnit!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Gosh Darnit!

My freakin' Kyptonite bicycle u-lock is broken . . . in the locked position!!! Somehow or another, the two notches in the lock aren't aligned, so I can't insert my circular key and open the lock. So my bike is locked up at the library, probably until payday (Friday). So I have to walk home from work tonight (yes, I'm at work, I took a break to drop some stuff off at the library), and back to work tomorrow. Hopefully $26 is enough to get the lock off. Hopefully a locksmith can even get the damn thing off. And it's gonna rain tonight. Oh bugger!

Christianity: The belief that a cosmic Jewish Zombie who was his own father can make you live forever if you symbolically eat his flesh and telepathically tell him you accept him as your master, so he can remove an evil force from your soul that is present in humanity because a rib-woman was convinced by a talking snake to eat from a magical tree...

that sucks...

Comment

you can take off bike locks with liquid nitrogen and saws I think

Jon Miller
      Jon Miller-
      I AM.CANADIAN
      GENERATION 35: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.

Comment

I did it with my capitalist telekinetic powers, you communists should realized that you are always under siege.
        Gaius Mucius Scaevola Sinistra
        Japher: "crap, did I just post in this thread?"
        "Bloody hell, Lefty.....number one in my list of persons I have no intention of annoying, ever." Bugs ****ing Bunny
        From a 6th grader who readily adpated to internet culture: "Pay attention now, because your opinions suck"

Comment

Outstanding Job Lefty, you shall be the first recipient of the "Hero of the AECCP(tm)"
          Today, you are the waves of the Pacific, pushing ever eastward. You are the sequoias rising from the Sierra Nevada, defiant and enduring.

Comment

freon and a cold chisel.
            -30-

Comment

This sucks. Is there no guarantee on your lock?
              "I have been reading up on the universe and have come to the conclusion that the universe is a good thing." -- Dissident
              "I never had the need to have a boner." -- Dissident
              "I have never cut off my penis when I was upset over a girl." -- Dis

Comment

So what are the odds that a cop will come by when your trying to cut the lock off?
                What if your words could be judged like a crime? "Creed, What If?"

Comment

Like I have liquid nitrogen handy.
                  Christianity: The belief that a cosmic Jewish Zombie who was his own father can make you live forever if you symbolically eat his flesh and telepathically tell him you accept him as your master, so he can remove an evil force from your soul that is present in humanity because a rib-woman was convinced by a talking snake to eat from a magical tree...

Comment

"Honest officer, this IS my bike!"

"Sure it is bud, if you'll just come with me."
                    What if your words could be judged like a crime? "Creed, What If?"

Comment

and bicycles and locks are a dutchmans trade:
                      just follow the steps:
                      1. kick the lock and try it again
                      2. kick the lock again and try it again
                      3. use Freon or liqued nitroygn
                      4. if 3 isnt possibly then try a saw
                      5. kick the lock and try it again
                      6. if only attached with the wheel leave the wheel there and take the rest of the bike.
                      7. ask the first addict you see walking around to use there Bicycle stealing equiment to get you bike
                      8. steal another bike
                      Bunnies!
                      Welcome to the DBTSverse!
                      God, Allah, boedha, siva, the stars, tealeaves and the palm of you hand. If you are so desperately looking for something to believe in GO FIND A MIRROR
                      'Space05us is just a stupid nice guy' - Space05us

Comment

I tried a crowbar on the lock, so kicking it isn't gonna do much good.

I don't have a hack saw or liquid nitrogen. Freon is no longer sold in the U.S. I use the lock properly, locking the wheel and body with the lock.

Comment

then go to step 8
                          Bunnies!
                          Welcome to the DBTSverse!
                          God, Allah, boedha, siva, the stars, tealeaves and the palm of you hand. If you are so desperately looking for something to believe in GO FIND A MIRROR
                          'Space05us is just a stupid nice guy' - Space05us

Comment

Originally posted by chegitz guevara
                            Like I have liquid nitrogen handy.
                            I fidn Liquid helium to be a sueirior refrigerant. Use LOX is want something spectacular to happen.
                            Gaius Mucius Scaevola Sinistra
                            Japher: "crap, did I just post in this thread?"
                            "Bloody hell, Lefty.....number one in my list of persons I have no intention of annoying, ever." Bugs ****ing Bunny
                            From a 6th grader who readily adpated to internet culture: "Pay attention now, because your opinions suck"

Comment

the obvious answer is to use a gun.

guns are plentiful in our decadent capitalist society. just ask a kid to borrow his.

Comment

Working...
                              X