X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hosie the geezer!

Whoa, you are old, Horsie.

(\__/) 07/07/1937 - Never forget
    (='.'=) "Claims demand evidence; extraordinary claims demand extraordinary evidence." -- Carl Sagan
    (")_(") "Starting the fire from within."

Hosie?
    Christianity: The belief that a cosmic Jewish Zombie who was his own father can make you live forever if you symbolically eat his flesh and telepathically tell him you accept him as your master, so he can remove an evil force from your soul that is present in humanity because a rib-woman was convinced by a talking snake to eat from a magical tree...

Comment

Eh, sorry. Horsie.
      (='.'=) "Claims demand evidence; extraordinary claims demand extraordinary evidence." -- Carl Sagan

Comment

"The Christian way has not been tried and found wanting, it has been found to be hard and left untried" - GK Chesterton.

"The most obvious predicition about the future is that it will be mostly like the past" - Alain de Botton

Comment

How old is he?
          "I have been reading up on the universe and have come to the conclusion that the universe is a good thing." -- Dissident
          "I never had the need to have a boner." -- Dissident
          "I have never cut off my penis when I was upset over a girl." -- Dis

Comment

Comment

congrats horse.

they say life begins at 40, they're lying.
              "The Christian way has not been tried and found wanting, it has been found to be hard and left untried" - GK Chesterton.

"The most obvious predicition about the future is that it will be mostly like the past" - Alain de Botton

Comment

wow

hpbd

Jon Miller
                Jon Miller-
                I AM.CANADIAN
                GENERATION 35: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.

Comment

Hosie...

Happy Birthday.
                  urgh.NSFW

Comment

He is not old, just prematurely senile.

Birthdays suck; another day older and closer to the grave.
                    Gaius Mucius Scaevola Sinistra
                    Japher: "crap, did I just post in this thread?"
                    "Bloody hell, Lefty.....number one in my list of persons I have no intention of annoying, ever." Bugs ****ing Bunny
                    From a 6th grader who readily adpated to internet culture: "Pay attention now, because your opinions suck"

Comment

Originally posted by C0ckney
                      congrats horse.

they say life begins at 40, they're lying.
                      That's definitely a crock of horse er, um.... Yeah! life begins at 40!
                      When all else fails, blame brown people. | Hire a teen, while they still know it all. | Trump-Palin 2016. "You're fired." "I quit."

Comment

/me wonders who's going to be the first to register "Hosie the Geezer" as a DL..............

Behold Hosie the Geezer, the Geezorian, might leader of the Geezerities.....

Comment

Comment

On a completely unrelated note, today is also Hydey's birthday. This has of course nothing to do with AH
                            "I have been reading up on the universe and have come to the conclusion that the universe is a good thing." -- Dissident
                            "I never had the need to have a boner." -- Dissident
                            "I have never cut off my penis when I was upset over a girl." -- Dis

Comment

Congratualtions AH! Can we continue to call you "Hosie"? How about "Hosie the Geezer", or "HtG"?
                              "I say shoot'em all and let God sort it out in the end!

Comment

Working...
                              X