No announcement yet.

Dutch Apolyton Meeting: Utrecht, 28 November

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

So it´s decided then? It´s gonna be at Stairway to Heaven?

P.S
    Die flash animation is wel heel erg toevallig!
    Skeptics should forego any thought of convincing the unconvinced that we hold the torch of truth illuminating the darkness. A more modest, realistic, and achievable goal is to encourage the idea that one may be mistaken. Doubt is humbling and constructive; it leads to rational thought in weighing alternatives and fully reexamining options, and it opens unlimited vistas.

Elie A. Shneour Skeptical Inquirer

Comment

I guess so, not much time to change anymore

Later today or tomorrow I'll send a PM to everyone who is/might be coming to confirm the final details and to remind everyone of the event...
      Administrator of WePlayCiv -- Civ5 Info Centre | Forum | Gallery

Comment

Okay, I sent out the PMs. So that everyone knows what we look like, here's some pics from previous meets (note: Bas and Mercator probably won't be there this year).
        Attached Files

Comment

Attached Files

Comment

Last one: 2 months ago...
            Attached Files

Comment

I'm sorry I won't be able to attend this meeting. Would like to meet you another time, perhaps.
              Greatest moments in cat:

Comment

I really am going to have to get to one of these Dutch meetings at some point, although the possibility of you all speaking Dutch is scary...I could drown in the sheer volume of expectoration
                Speaking of Erith:

"It's not twinned with anywhere, but it does have a suicide pact with Dagenham" - Linda Smith

Comment

As Locotus ask for this:

I'll be there. I'll be there around 17:30 or so. (depends on how boring the office is ). I'll order some snacks during the happy hour
                  "post reported"Winston, on the barricades for freedom of speech
                  "I don't like laws all over the world. Doesn't mean I am going to do anything but post about it."Jon Miller

Comment

I'll be there. It's possible that I'll be a bit later because I have to work. So I'll probably be there sometime between 18:30 and 19:00.

Comment

Rollcall!

Let's see...Locutus, Germanos, Paul, myself...that's 4 already.

Come on people, raise your hands, don't be shy!
                      Skeptics should forego any thought of convincing the unconvinced that we hold the torch of truth illuminating the darkness. A more modest, realistic, and achievable goal is to encourage the idea that one may be mistaken. Doubt is humbling and constructive; it leads to rational thought in weighing alternatives and fully reexamining options, and it opens unlimited vistas.

Comment

I'll be there too (of course), but like Paul, I expect to arrive later than 1800.

Comment

I'm yet to hear final confirmation from DeathByTheSword, atawa, panag and aahz_capone, but the rest isn't coming. So there should be at least 5 and most 9 people at the meet, barring surprises.

Comment

See ya 'all tomorrow.

Comment

It looks like I might be able to be there at 18:00 after all. I just checked the NS Reisplanner and I should be able to catch the 16:48 train to Utrecht if I go straight from work to the railway station.

See you all tomorrow.

Comment

Well Friday was a nice day for me. Got to meet and talk to Klaus Knopper (creator of Knoppix) at the fair (nice bloke, friendly, well spoken and always ready to answer questions)

As for the meet: nice location, shame about food.

Who showed up? Well, we had the regulars. Same people as last time : Paul, Zopperoni, Locutus, Germanos and of course myself. I´m a bit surprised that no local posters showed up however. Apparently we have some posters from Utrecht. Why not?

Comment

Working...
                                X