• Time
  • Show
Clear All

I like Ms. Stuttgart

She won't talk to me

Bling Bling, maybe?

Comment

Maybe she is a club hoe

I thought you did well with club hoes though?

You should be that guy that spends his life at clubs and then you can have her
      We the people are the rightful masters of both Congress and the courts, not to overthrow the Constitution but to overthrow the men who pervert the Constitution. - Abraham Lincoln

Comment

here here! .. pm me the SN of the second one. i'll wear her down for ya!
        I wasn't born with enough middle fingers.
        [Brandon Roderick? You mean Brock's Toadie?][Hanged from Yggdrasil]

Comment

self-biased is like some kind of resurrected online player

he can take care of her for you
          We the people are the rightful masters of both Congress and the courts, not to overthrow the Constitution but to overthrow the men who pervert the Constitution. - Abraham Lincoln

Comment

hey, if i can get laid off of this site, i can do anything!

Comment

I'm really quite bad at attracting attention via the internet. Man, I've said some cute and lewd stuff to that sharp little cocoa puff and she won't even give me the time of day. Self Biased, which one? I'd gladly give you her IM addy if she sucks

Comment

the one with the checked scarf and green dress. Ms. Stuttgart, i think. although the artsy one's not too shabby either.

Comment

Well.. the artsy one is kind of special to me. Didn't you see that little napkin watercolor she did?

Ms. Stuttgart takes it up the video star. I will hook you up only if you promise to harass the arrogant little *

Comment

self biased need I remind you

Im waiting for those pictures still.
                    Attached Files

Comment

• WHO is that??

Comment

• working on it, space... i'm taking a trip to NYC to visit freinds, and hopefully hook up with her.

Comment

• a girl i've been chatting up this past week. the only thing that sucks is that my schedule is totally facked up to anyone in this timezone.

Comment

• working on it, space... i'm taking a trip to NYC to visit freinds, and hopefully hook up with her.

edit:

removed the ( ) as you actually havent gotten her yet.

Comment

• failing that record some stuff with biohazard. oh, and... a new pic of her.

belly shot:
                              Attached Files

Comment

• how old are you again

Isn't that Rah's daughter, or something?

Comment

Working...
                                X