This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

is it shirtless o'clock already?
    I wasn't born with enough middle fingers.
    [Brandon Roderick? You mean Brock's Toadie?][Hanged from Yggdrasil]

Comment

no... it's LABIA HOUR

HAHAHAHAAAAAA!!!31

Comment

:uzzled look::
        I wasn't born with enough middle fingers.
        [Brandon Roderick? You mean Brock's Toadie?][Hanged from Yggdrasil]

Comment

anymore, i find younger girls (i mean, up until about 23 or 24) incredibly obnoxious.
          -connorkimbro
          "We're losing the war on AIDS. And drugs. And poverty. And terror. But we sure took it to those Nazis. Man, those were the days."

-theonion.com

Comment

I say she's 14 and she pretends to be an adult.
            "I have been reading up on the universe and have come to the conclusion that the universe is a good thing." -- Dissident
            "I never had the need to have a boner." -- Dissident
            "I have never cut off my penis when I was upset over a girl." -- Dis

Comment

Originally posted by connorkimbro
              anymore, i find younger girls (i mean, up until about 23 or 24) incredibly obnoxious.
              I did too when they stopped dating me.

And now that my daughter is 16, I'm rethinking the entire thing young girl thing.
              It's almost as if all his overconfident, absolutist assertions were spoonfed to him by a trusted website or subreddit. Sheeple
              RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

Zylka,

the first girl looks between 14 and 16 at the oldest, however the picture could have been from a few years ago (doubtful)

the second girl looks between 16-18 to me, so she may not be lying to you, and out of the three i think she is the best looking

the friendster girl looks fine age wise, but fashion wise she may be one to avoid

however since you are a canadian you don't have to worry if they are 18 or not, but if you did have to worry about their ages from my own personal experience it's not worth it except if it is that one in a million type person

Comment

Hey rah, can we see pics of your daughter
                  "Mal nommer les choses, c'est accroître le malheur du monde" - Camus (thanks Davout)

"I thought you must be dead ..." he said simply. "So did I for a while," said Ford, "and then I decided I was a lemon for a couple of weeks. A kept myself amused all that time jumping in and out of a gin and tonic."

Comment

HAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAA

Comment

thanks, Korn

Here's a nice older one
                      Attached Files

Comment

nice nice
                        "Mal nommer les choses, c'est accroître le malheur du monde" - Camus (thanks Davout)

"I thought you must be dead ..." he said simply. "So did I for a while," said Ford, "and then I decided I was a lemon for a couple of weeks. A kept myself amused all that time jumping in and out of a gin and tonic."

Comment

wow

This one's artsy, and those eye(s)...
                          Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by rah
                            And now that my daughter is 16, I'm rethinking the entire thing young girl thing.
                            My daughter's 16 too.

So is your "rethinking" along the lines of "Remington... or Winchester?"
                            When all else fails, blame brown people. | Hire a teen, while they still know it all. | Trump-Palin 2016. "You're fired." "I quit."

Comment

check out what she painted
                              Attached Files

Comment

I must make a desperate plea to anyone lucky enough to live in California to join myspace.com. Now.

There's a reason that state is the *iest spot on earth regarding every day life. Focusing entirely on the girls there (when you can) is something beyond this plane. BALANCE, people

Comment

Working...
                                X