X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Michael...

Originally posted by Zylka
    I love you. Can you please selflessly solve all of my problems? because the rest of poly is too lazy to, tonight.
    I have one quick solution that will solve both our problems but you might not like it.

How 'bout you chill for a few hours, because I've got an early morning tomorrow, and I'd really rather not play tonight.

And no way these girls are 18, BTW.
    When all else fails, blame brown people. | Hire a teen, while they still know it all. | Trump-Palin 2016. "You're fired." "I quit."

Comment

Originally posted by Ted Striker

well unless you are r kelly or kobe bryant you can't date girls that age anymore

plan b?

bah....i'm dating a freshman
      "Mal nommer les choses, c'est accroître le malheur du monde" - Camus (thanks Davout)

"I thought you must be dead ..." he said simply. "So did I for a while," said Ford, "and then I decided I was a lemon for a couple of weeks. A kept myself amused all that time jumping in and out of a gin and tonic."

Comment

kaak, you also look like a facking calvin clein model. and i'm sure you mean College Freshman. dear god i hope.
        I wasn't born with enough middle fingers.
        [Brandon Roderick? You mean Brock's Toadie?][Hanged from Yggdrasil]

Comment

i do, i do....i have a fiesty little one in my philosophy class. It was innevitable.
          "Mal nommer les choses, c'est accroître le malheur du monde" - Camus (thanks Davout)

"I thought you must be dead ..." he said simply. "So did I for a while," said Ford, "and then I decided I was a lemon for a couple of weeks. A kept myself amused all that time jumping in and out of a gin and tonic."

Comment

Ok

I'll be good

but the girls said they were 18. Someone's going to prison if this keeps up, aren't they

Comment

Originally posted by Kaak
              bah....i'm dating a freshman
              College or high school?
              "The issue is there are still many people out there that use religion as a crutch for bigotry and hate. Like Ben."
              Ben Kenobi: "That means I'm doing something right. "

Comment

college.... funny thing is that the girls i've dated since my freshman year of HS till now have all been about the same age...17-20

Comment

Oh, you poor thing.

/me assaults Kaak with an axe.
                  urgh.NSFW

Comment

I havea friend (in grad school) who dated a HS (under 18) last spring

she is 18 now (he met her a number of years back when he was a camp councilor)

I think it is bad to prey on young women, some girls in the 15-18 range it is diffinitely not preying though (they are looking for older guys to take them places, validate them, and buy them alcohol and other drugs)

see how they act, I guess (to stay away from trouble)

if they always ask you to buy them cigerettes it is a bad thing (At least in the US)

Jon Miller
                    Jon Miller-
                    I AM.CANADIAN
                    GENERATION 35: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.

Comment

Hey Brandon

Comment

yes, buddy?

Comment

Brandon is a cute name.
                          "The issue is there are still many people out there that use religion as a crutch for bigotry and hate. Like Ben."

Comment

man, this place is full of horny little boys tonight, isn't it?!

Comment

Hey, just saying.

Comment

joke

Know what time it is?

Comment

Working...
                                X