This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Just for you guys . . . .

Quick -- post some kind of nonsense in here before this thread gets deleted!!!
    Attached Files
    A lot of Republicans are not racist, but a lot of racists are Republican.

The real action is in the community and Mac forum.

Lots of pissed off people = great fun to watch
    "The issue is there are still many people out there that use religion as a crutch for bigotry and hate. Like Ben."
    Ben Kenobi: "That means I'm doing something right. "

Comment

why pissed?
      "Mal nommer les choses, c'est accroître le malheur du monde" - Camus (thanks Davout)

"I thought you must be dead ..." he said simply. "So did I for a while," said Ford, "and then I decided I was a lemon for a couple of weeks. A kept myself amused all that time jumping in and out of a gin and tonic."

Comment

Nah -- first off, I don't own any inferior computer such as a Mac, and secondly, I'm not a tech guru.

Comment

Originally posted by Kaak
          why pissed?
          I got every single one of the threads locked in their forum, since they were off-topic. The forum's been unmoderated for ages, and it seems the Admin didn't know about it until I brought it up.

From now on whoever posts a Macintosh thread in the Civ-Mac forum gets a suspension and/or PCR.
          "The issue is there are still many people out there that use religion as a crutch for bigotry and hate. Like Ben."

Comment

Originally posted by Asher

I got every single one of the threads locked in their forum, since they were off-topic. The forum's been unmoderated for ages, and it seems the Admin didn't know about it until I brought it up.

From now on whoever posts a Macintosh thread in the Civ-Mac forum gets a suspension and/or PCR.
            Never mind about this stuff -- how about them Martians?

Comment

Which ones?

Comment

You mean you have the power to summon the omnipresent deity, Ming??

Are you an oracle or something??

Comment

It's okay now that I am here

Like I said MTG and Ming have bets over which one can get me to post here the fastest

MTG is all, "post more Britney threads Ted"
                  We the people are the rightful masters of both Congress and the courts, not to overthrow the Constitution but to overthrow the men who pervert the Constitution. - Abraham Lincoln

Comment

Comment

I guess you need some time to study or party or whatever it is you want to do with your newly found free time.

Have fun, MrFun.
                      When all else fails, blame brown people. | Hire a teen, while they still know it all. | Trump-Palin 2016. "You're fired." "I quit."

Comment

Working...
                      X