Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hmmm...

I think this a great idea, Sloww.

The animal kingdom has supplied manking with many things other than just worthy prey. Cures for diseases, cancer, and the like as well as means for slave labor, farming, and the like. Perhaps one of these strange creatures can help find the cure for AIDS or prevent tomato crops from freezing... You never know. Understanding the world around us takes us one step closer to understand ourselves... And we fully understand humanity, we can create humans and become GODS!!!!!
    Monkey!!!

Comment

Yeah but you could buy a ****load of bombs with a billion dollars.
      Jon Miller: MikeH speaks the truth
      Jon Miller: MikeH is a shockingly revolting dolt and a masturbatory urine-reeking sideshow freak whose word is as valuable as an aging cow paddy.
      We've got both kinds

Comment

Other scientific ideas Sloww may not think are good ideas: the world is round and is not the center of the universe, penicillin, flight, the telephone, computers, the internet, the list is endless.
        Christianity: The belief that a cosmic Jewish Zombie who was his own father can make you live forever if you symbolically eat his flesh and telepathically tell him you accept him as your master, so he can remove an evil force from your soul that is present in humanity because a rib-woman was convinced by a talking snake to eat from a magical tree...

Comment

Blow me, Che.

Japher sounds like Jacque Cousteau.
          Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
          "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
          He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

Sloww - without science we wouldn't have six shooters or pickup trucks.
            Jon Miller: MikeH speaks the truth
            Jon Miller: MikeH is a shockingly revolting dolt and a masturbatory urine-reeking sideshow freak whose word is as valuable as an aging cow paddy.
            We've got both kinds

Comment

Good point, Mike.

Hurrah for Scientists!
              Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.

Comment

Now you are talking in a language he can understand.
                Try http://wordforge.net/index.php for discussion and debate.

Comment

Originally posted by SlowwHand
                  Blow me, Che.
                  I'm not MrFun.
                  Christianity: The belief that a cosmic Jewish Zombie who was his own father can make you live forever if you symbolically eat his flesh and telepathically tell him you accept him as your master, so he can remove an evil force from your soul that is present in humanity because a rib-woman was convinced by a talking snake to eat from a magical tree...

Comment

Something told me you would say something like that.

Comment

The bigger the hair, the smaller the town.
                      -30-

Comment

Originally posted by SlowwHand

I'm not surprised on hearing this drivel from you, but I AM surpriced you were so brief in your reply.

And for your meat and taters diet, Tex, all you need to do is stick your nose out of your trailer long enough to say "Yeah, they're still fertilizin' the fields."

For the rest of the world, it's a tad more involved.

When all else fails, blame brown people. | Hire a teen, while they still know it all. | Trump-Palin 2016. "You're fired." "I quit."

Comment

Ooohhh. Getting wiseass in your old age, are you?

Comment

Originally posted by St Leo
                            Sloww, non-glamourous things can be useful.
                            The fact that they can doesn't mean that they are. I'd say this isn't.

Comment

Originally posted by Chemical Ollie
                              (The deepest fishing I've done was from 300 meters. Took 5 minutes just for the bait to sink all the way down, and was a nightmare to wind back in, not to mention the struggle of bringing 19 kg of ugly fish to the surface)
                              Oh, so you're the guy who reeled in that last coelocanth?
                              -30-

Comment

Working...
                              X