Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What courses are you talking this simester?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Azazel
    That's all? do you attend college?
    University.

But my periods aren't semesters, it's an eight-week period until Christmas.
    If you want to talk semesters, I'll be taking (1) Advanced Business Research Methods, (2) E-Business, and (3) Marketing Research later on.

Comment

This semester it's...

- Intermediate Russian (a)
      - Soviet State and Society, 1917-1953
      - The Origins of World War II in Europe and Asia, 1919-1942

Next semester it's...

- Intermediate Russian (b)
      - Russian State and Society, 1861-1917
      - Russian and Soviet Cinema
      - Introduction to Eastern European Societies

Visit http://www.civgaming.net/

Comment

wow. I grew up in the inner city. Our school had great teachers, but crappy equipment. Damn, it's hard, growing up in the ghetto.
        Albert? Is that you?
        Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
        "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
        He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

wow. I grew up in the inner city. Our school had great teachers, but crappy equipment. Damn, it's hard, growing up in the ghetto.
          Mine is the opposite...but then that's middle class England for you: too much money and too much stupidity
          Desperados of the world, unite. You have nothing to lose but your dignity.......

Comment

But my periods aren't semesters, it's an eight-week period until Christmas.
            If you want to talk semesters, I'll be taking (1) Advanced Business Research Methods, (2) E-Business, and (3) Marketing Research later on.

Wow. I guess the system in Holland is quite different.

Verres: Our school wasn't bad. It was actually one of the best in the city, in terms of learning. Sadly, it was in the city, and it was underdeveloped.... Once it was much better, but it suffered from much neglect.

Sloww:
            urgh.NSFW

Comment

Got one of those too
              I hope they actually bother to paint the bottom. Coupled with my fear of deep water, a layer of bare concrete is something I now find terrifying! Boys schools.... can you get more evil?
              "I work in IT so I'd be buggered without a computer" - Words of wisdom from Provost Harrison
              "You can be wrong AND jewish" - Wiglaf :love:

Comment

Problems of Philosophy
                Low-Level Programming
                Informastion Structures III
                Algorithmic Computation and Analysis II
                "The issue is there are still many people out there that use religion as a crutch for bigotry and hate. Like Ben."
                Ben Kenobi: "That means I'm doing something right. "

Comment

Originally posted by Chris Wilkinson
                  This semester it's...

- Intermediate Russian (a)
                  - Soviet State and Society, 1917-1953
                  - The Origins of World War II in Europe and Asia, 1919-1942

Next semester it's...

- Intermediate Russian (b)
                  - Russian State and Society, 1861-1917
                  - Russian and Soviet Cinema
                  - Introduction to Eastern European Societies

so you're about to become a russian, heh?
                  urgh.NSFW

Comment

Originally posted by Whaleboy

I hope they actually bother to paint the bottom. Coupled with my fear of deep water, a layer of bare concrete is something I now find terrifying! Boys schools.... can you get more evil?
                    I have to admit to bearly using it...sounds too much like exercise. Although i am assured it is kept in a good state of repair.
                    Desperados of the world, unite. You have nothing to lose but your dignity.......

Comment

When I was at school, I remember the swimming pool being filled with water for about 4 days during the 5 years I was there. That said, a drained pool made a great footy pitch.
                      "Paul Hanson, you should give Gibraltar back to the Spanish" - Paiktis, dramatically over-estimating my influence in diplomatic circles.

Eyewerks - you know you want to visit. No really, you do. Go on, click me.

Comment

Wow. I guess the system in Holland is quite different.
                        We don't have uniformity on university periods over here. Even within a university, different faculties maintain different period lengths.

Comment

damn, I wish we had a pool.
                          urgh.NSFW

Comment

I have to admit to bearly using it...sounds too much like exercise. Although i am assured it is kept in a good state of repair
                            Lilo, glass of champagne, floating microwave. Thats one hell of a way to spend an afternoon...
                            "I work in IT so I'd be buggered without a computer" - Words of wisdom from Provost Harrison
                            "You can be wrong AND jewish" - Wiglaf :love:

Comment

Originally posted by Paul Hanson
                              When I was at school, I remember the swimming pool being filled with water for about 4 days during the 5 years I was there. That said, a drained pool made a great footy pitch.
                              Sounds good!

Comment

Originally posted by Verres
                                I have to admit to bearly using it...sounds too much like exercise. Although i am assured it is kept in a good state of repair.
                                Actually, I've used it a few times It's a nice pool. Even had a swimming gala in it once
                                Smile
                                For though he was master of the world, he was not quite sure what to do next
                                But he would think of something

"Hm. I suppose I should get my waffle a santa hat." - Kuciwalker

Comment

Working...
                                X