Finally I get the respect I deserve

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Lazarus and the Gimp
    Can anyone point me in the direction of a furry chatroom?
    Shall HARDMAN be making a visit?
    Try http://wordforge.net/index.php for discussion and debate.

Comment

If you log into one of those, can you please inform the forum, so that we can watch as you wreck havoc upon them?
      urgh.NSFW

Comment

Originally posted by Spiffor
        A "furry" is a person who fantasizes on anthropomorphic animals. Imagine someone who jerks off with Winnie the Pooh.
        Not so much Winnie the Pooh, but Minerva Mink or Bugs Bunny in drag, etc.
        Christianity: The belief that a cosmic Jewish Zombie who was his own father can make you live forever if you symbolically eat his flesh and telepathically tell him you accept him as your master, so he can remove an evil force from your soul that is present in humanity because a rib-woman was convinced by a talking snake to eat from a magical tree...

Comment

Do a search for FurryMuck. You'll need to be able to make a telnet connection.
          Christianity: The belief that a cosmic Jewish Zombie who was his own father can make you live forever if you symbolically eat his flesh and telepathically tell him you accept him as your master, so he can remove an evil force from your soul that is present in humanity because a rib-woman was convinced by a talking snake to eat from a magical tree...

Comment

I quite liked Cheetarah. Furries ruin everything
            Concrete, Abstract, or Squoingy?
            "I don't believe in giving scripting languages because the only additional power they give users is the power to create bugs." - Mike Breitkreutz, Firaxis

Comment

The genesis of the "evil Finn" concept- Evil, evil Finland

Comment

Spoiler:
                just to put the icing on the erection.

Spoiler:
                . However, if any "Furries" are reading this, I would urge them to take the following self-help steps-

1- Stop whatever you're doing.

2- Take a deep breath.

3- Scream "OH MY GOD!!! WHAT HAVE I DONE?!! SWEET JESUS, WHAT THE **** AM I TURNING INTO?!! AAAAAAAAAHHHH!!!! GET THIS ****ING BUNNY COSTUME OFF ME!!!! AAAAAAAAAAHHHH!!! ****!!! ****!!!!! FUUUUUUUUUCK!!! NO I DON'T WANT TO BE TACKLESNUGGED!!!!! AAAAAAAHHHH!!! HELP ME!!!!!"

urgh.NSFW

Comment

Fantastic entry Laz

Probably your best so far, and that's saying much.
                  "I have been reading up on the universe and have come to the conclusion that the universe is a good thing." -- Dissident
                  "I never had the need to have a boner." -- Dissident
                  "I have never cut off my penis when I was upset over a girl." -- Dis

Comment

Yeah, I'm going to have to post the Something Awful link. Text possibly NSFW.
                    cIV list: cheats
                    Now watch this drive!

Comment

I looked at the LiveJournal link... and why the heck is S*P's creator so sure he's coming to Obercon, of all places? As someone pointed out in the response to his LJ post on this, it's not like it's exactly the hugest con out there (but in fairness, it was our first year last time!). Is he an alum and I not know, or something?

Tenatively, I'm gonna be at Genericon XVII in Troy, New York - January 16th through 18th. I will definately be at Obercon at Oberlin University in Ohio this February... So, hopefully a few of you will show up.

Speaking of which, is anyone here also going to Obercon? That would be neat. See scenic middle Ohio!
                      All syllogisms have three parts.
                      Therefore this is not a syllogism.

Comment

HEY GUYS

Next Thursday's CSI on CBS is going to be an episode involving furries. Looks like it should be an interesting episode.

Comment

Oh dear. Now I feel bad about not telling Laz about the otherkin.

The otherkin.

More about the otherkin you ever wanted to know.

The most frightening thing about the otherkin.

(No pictures, just creepiness)
                          "Spirit merges with matter to sanctify the universe. Matter transcends to return to spirit. The interchangeability of matter and spirit means the starlit magic of the outermost life of our universe becomes the soul-light magic of the innermost life of our self." - Dennis Kucinich, candidate for the U. S. presidency
                          "That’s the future of the Democratic Party: providing Republicans with a number of cute (but not that bright) comfort women." - Adam Yoshida, Canada's gift to the world

Comment

Also, there are two furry Usenet groups: bad and worse.
                            "Spirit merges with matter to sanctify the universe. Matter transcends to return to spirit. The interchangeability of matter and spirit means the starlit magic of the outermost life of our universe becomes the soul-light magic of the innermost life of our self." - Dennis Kucinich, candidate for the U. S. presidency
                            "That’s the future of the Democratic Party: providing Republicans with a number of cute (but not that bright) comfort women." - Adam Yoshida, Canada's gift to the world

Comment

oh, god. stefu... that was you?
                              I wasn't born with enough middle fingers.
                              [Brandon Roderick? You mean Brock's Toadie?][Hanged from Yggdrasil]

Comment

Working...
                              X