• Show
Clear All

if this is my ***hole:

then this is what the yankees deserve.

|

i hate dem bastids.
    B♭3

Comment

I really really hate the Yankees. But didn't you Yanks now that already ?
      "I have been reading up on the universe and have come to the conclusion that the universe is a good thing." -- Dissident
      "I never had the need to have a boner." -- Dissident
      "I have never cut off my penis when I was upset over a girl." -- Dis

Comment

Even with a fine, deserving manager and a number of players who are not complete as$wipes,
        I continue to hate the Yankees with a fiery passion.

For any sport to allow payroll imbalances of over $100MM and still consider itself a competition, is absurd. "Yeah, we'll buy a few all-stars, then trade for more in mid-season." How can there be honor in victory of this sort?

While the Yankees haven't actually won the Series in a couple years, until they experience multiple decades of frustration, I will continuously hope for their early and painful demise.

Pompous freakin' New Yawkahs really pis$ me off...
        Apolyton's Grim Reaper 2008, 2010 & 2011
        RIP lest we forget... SG (2) and LaFayette -- Civ2 Succession Games Brothers-in-Arms

Comment

Q3:
          The Yankees deserve to sodomize you ?
          "I have been reading up on the universe and have come to the conclusion that the universe is a good thing." -- Dissident
          "I never had the need to have a boner." -- Dissident
          "I have never cut off my penis when I was upset over a girl." -- Dis

Comment

They are evil. They should burn.

Yankees
            "Stuie has the right idea" - Japher
            "I trust Stuie and all involved." - SlowwHand
            "Stuie is right...." - Guynemer

Comment

Q3:
              The Yankees deserve to sodomize you

no. they're only good... FOR ME TO POOP ON!!!!!!!!
              B♭3

Comment

Yankees

Don Zimmer

By now there must be a video loop of Zim's bum rush circulating the net ...

Has anyone found it yet?

Comment

By the memory of Ebbets Field, by the memory of the team that never gave up, by the spirit of Brooklyn - the Yankees are evil.
                  "A person cannot approach the divine by reaching beyond the human. To become human, is what this individual person, has been created for.” Martin Buber

Comment

Hate 'em all you want, fellas. Won't make a bit 'o difference.

Go Yanks!

-Arrian
                    grog want tank...Grog Want Tank... GROG WANT TANK!

The trick isn't to break some eggs to make an omelette, it's convincing the eggs to break themselves in order to aspire to omelettehood.

Comment

I make a motion that ACS stock these shirts.

Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
                      "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
                      He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

EDIT: Naturally the picture didn't work...
                        CGN | a bunch of incoherent nonsense
                        Chris Jericho: First-Ever Undisputed Champion of Professional Wrestling & God Incarnate
                        Mystique & Aura: Appearing Nightly @ Yankee Stadium! | Red & Pewter Pride
                        Head Coach/General Manager, Kyrandia Dragonhawks (2004 Apolyton Fantasy Football League Champions)

Comment

Gee, so far the poll is running a smooth 100% for hating the Yankees.

Comment

Gunkulator: That's what happens when the poll is totally biased
                            Attached Files
                            CGN | a bunch of incoherent nonsense
                            Chris Jericho: First-Ever Undisputed Champion of Professional Wrestling & God Incarnate
                            Mystique & Aura: Appearing Nightly @ Yankee Stadium! | Red & Pewter Pride
                            Head Coach/General Manager, Kyrandia Dragonhawks (2004 Apolyton Fantasy Football League Champions)

Comment

what are you talking about? this thread is purely objective. i mean, the banana option is as good as saying that the yankees aren't really sucky sucky suck sucks, which obviously means that you're a heathen evil communist capitalist pig-dog terrorist slime who likes the yankees instead of the mets, who at least play real ball.
                              B♭3

Comment

Originally posted by Q Cubed
                                ... who likes the yankees instead of the mets, who at least play real ball.

You are kidding about the Mets, right?
                                "Stuie has the right idea" - Japher
                                "I trust Stuie and all involved." - SlowwHand
                                "Stuie is right...." - Guynemer

Comment

Working...
                                X