Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Europeans are just if not more racist then Americans.

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Europeans are just if not more racist then Americans.

Europeans just won't admit it. They use the guise of being anti-immigration(immigrants) to display how they truely feel about different raced people. Especially the Turks... especially the Turks, I repeat especially the Turks.

Pure blood, pure citizen. Starting to sound more on the mainstream lately.

Many of the Nationalist Political Parties in Europe have gone so far as to demand that the African raced people be sent back to Africa.
    "Our words are backed with NUCLEAR WEAPONS!"​​

Turks are the same race as europeans.

Ignorant A........n

Comment

Ok.
      In da butt.
      "Do not worry if others do not understand you. Instead worry if you do not understand others." - Confucius
      THE UNDEFEATED SUPERCITIZEN w:4 t:2 l:1 (DON'T ASK!)
      "God is dead" - Nietzsche. "Nietzsche is dead" - God.

Comment

If Pekka says Ok, it's Ok.

Comment

Turkey is Middle Eastern.
          I could tell a Turk from a Scandanavian.
          Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
          "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
          He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

Re: Europeans are just if not more racist then Americans.

Originally posted by Thorn
            Europeans just won't admit it. They use the guise of being anti-immigration(immigrants) to display how they truely feel about different raced people. Especially the Turks... especially the Turks, I repeat especially the Turks.

Pure blood, pure citizen. Starting to sound more on the mainstream lately.

Many of the Nationalist Political Parties in Europe have gone so far as to demand that the African raced people be sent back to Africa.
            Hell Yes.

In Spain.. we just deported those pesky moroccans and ecuadorians who screw up our country. They are useless.

I am not that extreme... but the PP is anti-immigrant. And I am a proud supporter of them.

PP: Partido Popular - Página web del Partido Popular.
            For there is [another] kind of violence, slower but just as deadly, destructive as the shot or the bomb in the night. This is the violence of institutions -- indifference, inaction, and decay. This is the violence that afflicts the poor, that poisons relations between men because their skin has different colors. - Bobby Kennedy (Mindless Menance of Violence)

Comment

VetLegion, yep.. I tried to understand what is the meaning of this thread. I just couldn't figure it out, so I have to think it's just about bashing Europe. So you know.. Ok.

But I bet we Asians are just as racists .. if not more racist than us Euros.
              In da butt.
              "Do not worry if others do not understand you. Instead worry if you do not understand others." - Confucius

Comment

I could tell an American from a Canadian.

Comment

Then what's your ass doing here, Fez?
                  Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
                  "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
                  He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

Originally posted by SlowwHand
                    Then what's your ass doing here, Fez?
                    I love your country and my country is your friend. Hey we got troops in Iraq too... sorry if it isn't that much. I would like to see more sent.
                    For there is [another] kind of violence, slower but just as deadly, destructive as the shot or the bomb in the night. This is the violence of institutions -- indifference, inaction, and decay. This is the violence that afflicts the poor, that poisons relations between men because their skin has different colors. - Bobby Kennedy (Mindless Menance of Violence)

Comment

So there are no moroccans who love Spain? I find that hard to believe... I like Spain, I bet lots of moroccans like Spain...
                      In da butt.

Comment

*sigh*
                        It's almost as if all his overconfident, absolutist assertions were spoonfed to him by a trusted website or subreddit. Sheeple
                        RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

Working...
                        X