X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Michael Moore's Awful

Plumb awful.
    Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
    "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
    He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

A keeper

Comment

cute
      "Chegitz, still angry about the fall of the Soviet Union in 1991?
      You provide no source. You PROVIDE NOTHING! And yet you want to destroy capitalism.. you criminal..." - Fez

"I was hoping for a Communist utopia that would last forever." - Imran Siddiqui

Comment

He amuses me, and I expect nothing more of him.
        "Paul Hanson, you should give Gibraltar back to the Spanish" - Paiktis, dramatically over-estimating my influence in diplomatic circles.

Eyewerks - you know you want to visit. No really, you do. Go on, click me.

Comment

Very nice Slow, made me
          (+1)

Comment

I sense some bannings in the future.

...must...resist...temptation...too...make...anoth er...thread...

Comment

Looks like Michael is in the zone right now .

But to make a better response, I agree. But I do think he makes entertaining stuff though.. and good jokes. But bad documentaries.
              In da butt.
              "Do not worry if others do not understand you. Instead worry if you do not understand others." - Confucius
              THE UNDEFEATED SUPERCITIZEN w:4 t:2 l:1 (DON'T ASK!)
              "God is dead" - Nietzsche. "Nietzsche is dead" - God.

Comment

He does make good jokes

That's why it's such a shame that our ever present naive niche of the spectrum turned him to a complete exploitational sheister!

Comment

ba, ba, ba, ba, ba Bad to the bone.
                  Last edited by SlowwHand; October 21, 2003, 16:46.
                  Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.

Comment

@ Sloww for thread
                    "I have been reading up on the universe and have come to the conclusion that the universe is a good thing." -- Dissident
                    "I never had the need to have a boner." -- Dissident
                    "I have never cut off my penis when I was upset over a girl." -- Dis

Comment

Michael Moore was at a Border's bookstore here in L.A. I was gonna go and throw a pie at that fat pig's face.
                      For there is [another] kind of violence, slower but just as deadly, destructive as the shot or the bomb in the night. This is the violence of institutions -- indifference, inaction, and decay. This is the violence that afflicts the poor, that poisons relations between men because their skin has different colors. - Bobby Kennedy (Mindless Menance of Violence)

Comment

How do you think he got that way, Fez?

Comment

Read his new book (Dude, Where's my Country) this weekend.

I thought it was an excellent read.

Comment

thanks spartak, didn't see this one.
                            Hold my girlfriend while I kiss your skis.

Comment

No worries.
                              (+1)

Comment

Working...
                              X