Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Thanks to some whiny people I don't get to read Tuesday Morning Quarterback any more

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by yavoon

no, but lotsa things shouldn't happen yet do.
    yup, but what it says is that some folks are gonna become antisemites cause of things i have no control over (like Eisners actions) regardless of whether i take issue with things i think are antisemitic or not - so i might as well take issue with them.
    "A person cannot approach the divine by reaching beyond the human. To become human, is what this individual person, has been created for.” Martin Buber

Comment

• Originally posted by lord of the mark

yup, but what it says is that some folks are gonna become antisemites cause of things i have no control over (like Eisners actions) regardless of whether i take issue with things i think are antisemitic or not - so i might as well take issue with them.
      well u and eisner are both 1 person.

Comment

• see if this link works.

The last TMQ I can find.

Comment

• check this link out.

about 1/4 of the way down he discusses the fate of TMQ. And a decent article on forest fires as well.

This link is broken, but the democratic experiment endures.

Comment

• TMQ is back on track!

http://www.tnr.com/easterbrook.mhtml (for announcement)
            http://www.footballoutsiders.com/ (for the new site hosting TMQ)
            http://www.footballoutsiders.com/tmq...ment=1&vmid=76 (direct link to TMQ)
            badams

Comment

• Tuesday Morning Quarterback was not aware that anything buzzed with excitement in Nebraska.

Screw Easterbrook, that anti-Semitic bastard.
              KH FOR OWNER!
              ASHER FOR CEO!!
              GUYNEMER FOR OT MOD!!!

Comment

• woohoo!

not the pretty format they had before, but better than nothing.

Comment

• New home on NFL.com

Dear Friends of Tuesday Morning Quarterback,

Here's my Big Announcement. As of today around noon Eastern, TMQ will find its new home. That home is NFL.com.

I thank the Outsiders for hosting TMQ during its period of exile, and urge all the readers who in recent weeks have found this amazing action-packed site to continue to use FootballOutsiders.com.

A million thanks to everyone who has sent me warm wishes, and I'll see you over at NFL.com.

In haiku,

TMQ on league's
                  own site? The football gods have
                  more pull than we knew.

Best,

Gregg Easterbrook
                  badams

Comment

• good news. Though the NFL can be just as anally retentive and PC as Disney/ESPN.

Comment

• If said prejudices continued to apply in the American society, these people would have a point. But I have yet to meet an American who actually believes the Jews are worshipping money above all else.

Come on down to Indiana then, cause they're plenty of people who think that jews are moneygrubbers.
                      I'm consitently stupid- Japher
                      I think that opinion in the United States is decidedly different from the rest of the world because we have a free press -- by free, I mean a virgorously presented right wing point of view on the air and available to all.- Ned

Comment

Working...
                      X