Snoring.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Wow
    But weren't you supposed to have a week of heavy snoring in all cases? And besides, can't all the smoke and the stress induced by the arson be partly responsible for your loudness?
    "I have been reading up on the universe and have come to the conclusion that the universe is a good thing." -- Dissident
    "I never had the need to have a boner." -- Dissident
    "I have never cut off my penis when I was upset over a girl." -- Dis

Comment

****! ****! ****! Now I'm feeling like a completely stupid loser. The doctor who proformed my surgery was Eric Wetsman, D.O. of the San Diego Laser Center. I decided to do a little belated internet search on Dr. Wetsman and I came up with this link. http://www.usdoj.gov/usao/cas/cas30519.1.htm

The highlight is the guy defrauded several million dollars from the government by billing for proceedures which he never proformed. If the guy is that unethical then it really makes me wonder what other crap he's been pulling. I'm starting to believe that he botched the desnoring surgery on me because I'm snoring much, much worse then I ever have but this guy is currently looking at 5 years in the Federal pen so I'm thinking he might not be that interested in fixing it correctly.
      Try http://wordforge.net/index.php for discussion and debate.

Comment

You are not a lucky guy, Oerdin
        "I have been reading up on the universe and have come to the conclusion that the universe is a good thing." -- Dissident
        "I never had the need to have a boner." -- Dissident
        "I have never cut off my penis when I was upset over a girl." -- Dis

Comment

That's really harsh.

Call the office anyway and ask them what the hell is wrong and demand they fix it, else you'll file malpractice.
          "The issue is there are still many people out there that use religion as a crutch for bigotry and hate. Like Ben."
          Ben Kenobi: "That means I'm doing something right. "

Comment

Originally posted by Spiffor
            Wow
            But weren't you supposed to have a week of heavy snoring in all cases? And besides, can't all the smoke and the stress induced by the arson be partly responsible for your loudness?
            It's possible. All of my friends are telling me to wait the full week but I'm a bit frustraited that I paid so much money to improve a situation and things have gotten worse.

Comment

I have been rereading this thread from start to finish and I saw the post Che made abut Sleep Apnea. The funny thing is before this surgery I didn't have any of the simptums but now I wake up every day with a dry throat and mouth, I'm tired all throughout the day, and I snore so loud at night that I wake myself up repeatedly. It might just be from the surgery but I went from zero simptums of sleep apnea to three or four after the surgery.

I'm going to see if this guy's office is open tomorrow (the major has asked from most businesses to remain closed due to the fire) and I'm going to speak with him. I'm going to start off with several broad questions about increased swelling and recovery time so I can nail down concrete anwsers from him then I'm going to tell him what's happened to me and how dissatisffied I am.

Then it's time to see what he's willing to do to fix things.

Comment

Good luck.
                If I'm posting here then Counterglow must be down.

Comment

Well sleep apnoea is a concern but it may just be some inflammation after the surgery narrowing your airways so it may well be temporary. But your doctor may prescribe you some anti-inflammatory or antibiotics...perhaps something simple like salbutamol or preventer may help.
                  Speaking of Erith:

"It's not twinned with anywhere, but it does have a suicide pact with Dagenham" - Linda Smith

Comment

Most throat surgery increases snoring for a week or so, so this may just be a matter of waiting it out. In the meantime, you may want to research what treatment regimen is typical for snoring. Surgery as a first resort seems like malpractice to me.

Comment

Working...
                    X