Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I've whored it out everywhere else, so why not here.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I've whored it out everywhere else, so why not here.

Ever find that your ridiculously proud of something that is actually quite easy and lots of people can do. Happens to me all the time. I've just learned how to do cell-shading in photoshop and so have spent the last hour showing off my creations.
    So I'll do the same here.

These are my first two attempts. I love learning new stuff.

This one is my sister and I. It was my first go, so is a bit dodgy.
    Attached Files
    Hold my girlfriend while I kiss your skis.

I like them.
    Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
    "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
    He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

Now animate them
      Within weeks they'll be re-opening the shipyards
      And notifying the next of kin
      Once again...

Comment

Quite good for first attempts
        ImO, you should raise the contrast. High contrasts are after all the very reason Cell Shading exists
        "I have been reading up on the universe and have come to the conclusion that the universe is a good thing." -- Dissident
        "I never had the need to have a boner." -- Dissident
        "I have never cut off my penis when I was upset over a girl." -- Dis

Comment

I think you should ski Imperial Bowl.

Comment

Do you both have jaundice?
            "When all else fails, a pigheaded refusal to look facts in the face will see us through." -- General Sir Anthony Cecil Hogmanay Melchett

Comment

How do you do it? Cell shading is something I've wanted to learn how to do, but didn't know what to call it, so I couldn't look it up to learn.
              Christianity: The belief that a cosmic Jewish Zombie who was his own father can make you live forever if you symbolically eat his flesh and telepathically tell him you accept him as your master, so he can remove an evil force from your soul that is present in humanity because a rib-woman was convinced by a talking snake to eat from a magical tree...

Comment

yes we both have jaundice.

i'm not sure how your supposed to do it. but I'm outlining everything using the pen tool and then filling it in. With each colour on a different layer.

I did this little doggy pretty quickly, so It isn't as nice as I would like. I'm trying to figure out how to have the lines nice and smooth rather than jagged, as they are now.
                Hold my girlfriend while I kiss your skis.

Comment

Originally posted by uh Clem
                  Do you both have jaundice?
                  I think they're zombies.
                  Rethink Refuse Reduce Reuse

Do It Ourselves

Comment

they're good, but you guys look like you're doing an impression of the Joker.
                    B♭3

Comment

Working...
                    X