No announcement yet.

Doctors are idiots

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I am pretty sure that I "got it right". But this doc was also saying things like "have a bursa" when he should have said "have a damaged bursa" or "have bursitis". So who knows what the heck he was doing/saying? I got enough warning signs (there were others) to question this guys capabilities.

I mean, heck aggravated knee injuries are simple in some people's minds, but when you really dig into it, they are complex. I want a real expert.

Comment

FYI: I see how my comment about the doc could be confusing.

Comment

FYI: I am trying to be a model patient. I actually typed up a description of my injuries. And I prioritized them and wrote them up with an effort to be p[recise and organised (executive communication). I also had my previous films with me and such. I can do more here. From now on, I'm just going to keep my own record. (SOme other docs, I had seen, I didn't have their notes).

Comment

If you were a model patient you'd stop whining and obsessing and go ahead and get well!
          "I say shoot'em all and let God sort it out in the end!

Comment

Oh...and what's your opinion. Should we call it a patellar tendon or a patellar ligament? Do you consider the patella a bone in its own right or a sesamoid floating in a really big tendon.

And why?

Comment

I know what a gaddamn sesamoid is know. I love how they have terms like sesamoid and anterior and inferior and all that. I'm on to their games. I'm using that dictionary to hunt them down.

Comment

Originally posted by Dr Strangelove
                If you were a model patient you'd stop whining and obsessing and go ahead and get well!
                I tried shutting up and just getting better and it didn't work. Now we are going to do it my way. The nuclear way.

Comment

Originally posted by TCO
                  I know what a gaddamn sesamoid is know. I love how they have terms like sesamoid and anterior and inferior and all that. I'm on to their games. I'm using that dictionary to hunt them down.

your sh1t is like sonar on a nuke sub
                  We the people are the rightful masters of both Congress and the courts, not to overthrow the Constitution but to overthrow the men who pervert the Constitution. - Abraham Lincoln

Comment

This thread reminded me why I became a molecular biologist and not a physician.

I would probably have ended up giving half of my patients thallium
                    The enemy cannot push a button if you disable his hand.

Comment

IT is a struggle to read stuff. And they really need MORE pictures.

Comment

<----- PHD Thugganomics
                        We the people are the rightful masters of both Congress and the courts, not to overthrow the Constitution but to overthrow the men who pervert the Constitution. - Abraham Lincoln

Comment

I just got back from MCV. Bought a friend of the library card for $50 and checked out several books. Next time, I see a doc, I'm going in loaded for bear.

Comment

With the Library card, I can check out books from the entire campus library just like a student. Umm...and there are a bunch of cute nurses and med students there...hmmm...

Comment

I wish I had time to just go to the library and read

JM
                              Jon Miller-
                              I AM.CANADIAN
                              GENERATION 35: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.

Comment

someone teach jon miller how to read

Comment

Working...
                                X