No announcement yet.

Why Are South Koreans Trimming Their Tongues?: Shortcut to Better English

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'm with Boshko on this one. Ruins a decent pair of shoes.

i guess... 'cept i do it to the same pair of sneakers... which recently gave up the ghost by getting a hole near the toe. i'd worn those shoes for about two-and-a-half years.
    B♭3

Comment

Q^3 It ****in' wrecks shoes. I stopped doing this when I was 5.
      urgh.NSFW

Comment

i don't do it to my dress shoes. it could explain why i also like sandals a lot better.
        B♭3

Comment

I surely hope you don't do it to your dress shoes, and I know that's not what you've meant. Doing it to sneakers is a shame, too.
          urgh.NSFW

Comment

bah. shoes are shoes. they're supposed to be subservient to your feet. besides, it's not like you pay too much for them anyway... (anybody who spends >us$60 on them if they're not doing something sports-related is stupid. there are better ways to flaunt your waste of money.)

i'll admit i don't do it to my wintershoes, either, but that's because i take them off entirely when i don't want to wear them. for sneakers, since they're soft, and the backs aren't really rigid, they can be the mid-way thing. slide on easily, slide off easily.

i usually also have them tied, tight enough that my feet are snug, but loose enough that i can slip in and out of them without much effort.
            B♭3

Comment

Working...
            X