Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

My penis is biggest.

Wait, what were we talking about?

And the inevitable penis size post occurs.
    American by birth, smarter than the average tropical fruit by the grace of Me. -me
    I try not to break the rules but merely to test their elasticity. -- Bill Veeck | Don't listed to the Linux Satanist, people. - St. Leo | If patching security holes was the top priority of any of us(no matter the OS), we'd do nothing else. - Me, in a tired and accidental attempt to draw fire from all three sides.
    Posted with Mozilla Firebird running under Sawfish on a Slackware Linux install.:p
    XGalaga.

Comment

You're all gonna blow away in the wind.

5'10", 250 pounds.
      No, I did not steal that from somebody on Something Awful.

Comment

I'm 6'4" and 225 lbs., but muscle weighs more than fat.

... and I think St. Leo is a big penis, too.

So, in a completely unrelated topic, I'm currently sharing a dressing room at a local theatre with 2 other actors. All 3 of us are straight. A couple of weeks ago, after one particularly hot evening (something was out of whack with the theatre's thermostats) we were all changing out of our costumes when one of the actors said of himself "I stink !"

While I distinctly heard him, the other actor didn't quite hear him correctly, froze and said with a bit of concern, "What did you say?"

The first actor repeated " I said I stink."

Always the provocateur, I said "What do you think he said ?"

The second actor said "Never mind..."

This piqued the first actor's curiosity, too. After a bit of cajoling, the second actor said "I thought you said Nice d!nk."

So I said "So he likes your d!nk, can't you take a compliment ?"

Anyway for the next couple of weeks the three of us used "Nice d!nk !" as a greeting. This confused the other company members.
        There's nothing wrong with the dream, my friend, the problem lies with the dreamer.

Comment

You know, the other thing about the US diet is that our food is chock full of additives that help us pack on those pounds. I ate fairly healthily in the US. When I moved to Turkey, my diet didn't change at all, nor did I get more exercise -- but I dropped 10 pounds or so in the first two months, just because the food here is healthier.
          "I have as much authority as the pope. I just don't have as many people who believe it." — George Carlin

Comment

*geeslaka eats more rice (not instant, came in a 25lb bag) and home baked sour dough bread.*
            Yep, chock full of additives.
            Actually, Rufus T. Firefly's comment does apply to most people I know outside of my house.
            American by birth, smarter than the average tropical fruit by the grace of Me. -me
            I try not to break the rules but merely to test their elasticity. -- Bill Veeck | Don't listed to the Linux Satanist, people. - St. Leo | If patching security holes was the top priority of any of us(no matter the OS), we'd do nothing else. - Me, in a tired and accidental attempt to draw fire from all three sides.
            Posted with Mozilla Firebird running under Sawfish on a Slackware Linux install.:p
            XGalaga.

Comment

5'11.5", about 140; I win, fatsos. Actually, I'm quite a few pounds underweight. But I've still pimp-smacked you punks. Excuse me now, I have to make myself vomit in the toilet again.....

(just kidding)

BTW, did McDonald's even have Big Macs when they first came out? If not, all the article is saying is that two patties contain twice as much meat as one.
              1011 1100
              Pyrebound--a free online serial fantasy novel

Comment

Originally posted by The Mad Monk
                You're all gonna blow away in the wind.

5'10", 250 pounds.
                Kinda like in those Hungry Man meals commercials, or whatever they are called?
                A lot of Republicans are not racist, but a lot of racists are Republican.

Comment

Working...
                X