Why are you home on a friday evening?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Why are you home on a friday evening?

Why arent you partying or spending time with your friends/gf/bf? What are you doing at home? What is your excuse?

Mine are:
    1) I'm broke
    2) Indiana Jones and the Temple of Doom @ TV
    3) this chair
    4) I got some beer here
    Que l’Univers n’est qu’un défaut dans la pureté de Non-être.

- Paul Valery

1) I'm going through some scientific articles for an exam on Monday; and
    2) I have to get up early tomorrow.

Comment

My girlfriend is away tonight at her sisters birthday party. A rare chance for complete peace.
      Safer worlds through superior firepower

Comment

Why not?
        urgh.NSFW

Comment

1 broke
          2 ill
          3 very upset
          I will never understand why some people on Apolyton find you so clever. You're predictable, mundane, and a google-whore and the most observant of us all know this. Your battles of "wits" rely on obscurity and whenever you fail to find something sufficiently obscure, like this, you just act like a 5 year old. Congratulations, molly.

Asher on molly bloom

Comment

laurentius, hey that chair looks comfortable I have stupid chair I need to get a better one.

Why I'm here on friday? Friends aren't going out, well one of my buddies is dj.ing at this club but it's like one hour drive and I'm BROKE, and though I might get in for free, I don't want to go. I'm lazy. I've heard him play million times. How's that for good friends, aye?

What else.. I'm posting here, plus at the same time I'm studying algorithms and functions. Sounds like fun? Well at least I find this interesting so it's not bad at all for me.

What else.. so what if it's friday? I get drunk in monday if I feel like it.
            In da butt.
            "Do not worry if others do not understand you. Instead worry if you do not understand others." - Confucius
            THE UNDEFEATED SUPERCITIZEN w:4 t:2 l:1 (DON'T ASK!)
            "God is dead" - Nietzsche. "Nietzsche is dead" - God.

Comment

1. antisocial
              2. broke
              3. mega-loser
              -30-

Comment

st_swithin, you should add 'and in love with Pekka'.....
                In da butt.
                "Do not worry if others do not understand you. Instead worry if you do not understand others." - Confucius

Comment

Oh man I can tell you that chair IS one comfortable MF chair. Once you sit there you never want to leave it. Talking about tv-chair.
                  Anyway whos the DJ? Yeah My friends are out tonight, but i think I'll catch up with them tomorrow when theres Tulikansa performing at Makasiinit.
                  Get drunk on monday huh? Sounds soo teekkari to me

- Paul Valery

Comment

i'm going to work

Comment

laurentius, I'm not getting drunk on monday . Tulikansa is pretty cool. My buddies dj.ing name, I'm not sure I think he has changed it but he used to go by the name of Kair.. but I'm sure you haven't heard of him, well you could have. He plays mostly house and different kinds of house..

I said I'd drink on monday is because I don't have the friday pressure.. you know like I NEED TO DO SOMETHING!.. I feel comfortable just being here, I don't have an itch to go out tonight. Plus I can't afford it. And even if I could, I'd prolly just save it for luxurious things like.. food.
                      In da butt.

Comment

Originally posted by Pekka
                        st_swithin, you should add 'and in love with Pekka'.....
                        Would that make me a more well-rounded mega loser?

I'm trying to avoid love at all costs. If you look up 'pathetic loser' in the dictionary, it probably lists 'dated st_swithin' as an alternate definition.
                        -30-

Comment

somebody needs to cheer up

- Paul Valery

Comment

Now, that just explains why you chase me every where I go, like this thread.
                            In da butt.

Comment

That makes me either your stalker or my own tail.

We must be related.
                              -30-

Comment

Working...
                              X