No announcement yet.

Best tune for striptease, male and/or female

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

No the song in the commercial was "the stripper".
    Back in the 60's she was considered very "HOT" "HOT" "HOT"
    It's almost as if all his overconfident, absolutist assertions were spoonfed to him by a trusted website or subreddit. Sheeple
    RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

Best song.....hmmmmm......

Jungle boogie

Jungle Boogie
      -Never argue with an idiot; He will bring you down to his level and beat you with experience.

Comment

Zarahustra song (sorry can't remember the real name) is my entrance song when I do my striptease to hot chicks in retirement communities.

Also, sometimes I give them my special moves that includes 'touch the floor, see my backdoor' power moves and 'deeper in the crack, my thongs goes back' and sometimes I do the helicopter, depends what kind of permits the places has. . I don't want to end up in jail after hard night of doing my job.

As of what I'd like to see myself from woman stripper, I'd like to see that while Herbaliser - another mother plays. It's a great track for real slow streching kind of dancing.
        And there's nothing Freudian in it you big pervs.

Just one came to my mind also, what I do for specials.. that means I get paid more, usually it's the suits though. They like it nasty, especially if there are few Japanese suits in the crowd, that means go wild, get paid, run and escape or get laid. I usually end it with Pointer Sisters - I'm so excited and do my fast running without moving and when the song ends I run away to my car and speed away since I rarely feel like getting molested is a good idea. These people are kinky, so I usually do my 'we're the kids in America' from the 80s too, but I can't do ponytails since my hair is short, so I have to suck on a lollipop and look innocent while I do splits.
        In da butt.
        "Do not worry if others do not understand you. Instead worry if you do not understand others." - Confucius
        THE UNDEFEATED SUPERCITIZEN w:4 t:2 l:1 (DON'T ASK!)
        "God is dead" - Nietzsche. "Nietzsche is dead" - God.

Comment

urgh.NSFW

Comment

Originally posted by Pekka
            Zarahustra song (sorry can't remember the real name) is my entrance song when I do my striptease to hot chicks in retirement communities.
            MUST RIP EYES OUT OF HEAD........
            It's almost as if all his overconfident, absolutist assertions were spoonfed to him by a trusted website or subreddit. Sheeple
            RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

rah, think of that when next time you hear this song, or you see space movies or NASA news tampon man .
              In da butt.
              "Do not worry if others do not understand you. Instead worry if you do not understand others." - Confucius

Comment

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
                RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

Oh yes. Doesn't that give the needed little extra spice to a movie experience like Apollo 13? You see the rocket launching, but that's only metaphora for the climax of my show, it's really very phallic. The Houston is the manager of the club, and the only problem is I ONLY dance. That means no any kind of -jobs.
                  In da butt.

Comment

How about "Addicted to Love" ? Or "Centerfold"

-Arrian
                    grog want tank...Grog Want Tank... GROG WANT TANK!

The trick isn't to break some eggs to make an omelette, it's convincing the eggs to break themselves in order to aspire to omelettehood.

Comment

"Big Spender", Peggy Lee.

Which is the same as what RAH the Doink is remembering.
                      Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
                      "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
                      He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

Why do you think that the words of the song must fit the stripping activity?
                        urgh.NSFW

Comment

Good point, the beat counts too.

Truth be told, I don't like strip joints. At all.

So I guess I shouldn't even try to answer your question

-Arrian
                          grog want tank...Grog Want Tank... GROG WANT TANK!

The trick isn't to break some eggs to make an omelette, it's convincing the eggs to break themselves in order to aspire to omelettehood.

Comment

DJ Shadow, Midnight in a Perfect World.
                            -30-

Comment

I don't like strip joints, either.
                              urgh.NSFW

Comment

Strip clubs generally have really good music.
                                I never hear it, of course; yet the fact remains.
                                Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
                                "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
                                He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

Working...
                                X