Furries...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Furries...

i had to laugh when i saw this... i'm a regular reader of this webcomic, and thought ya'll might enjoy this one.

http://www.somethingpositive.net
    Attached Files
    I wasn't born with enough middle fingers.
    [Brandon Roderick? You mean Brock's Toadie?][Hanged from Yggdrasil]

I just love when pure evil is placed in rediculous positions ( in this case, Cthulhu.
    urgh.NSFW

Comment

especailly the normal-suburban-house-on-the-outside-with-the-flaming-skull-motif-on-the-inside.

Comment

I like Something Positive, but didn't feel this was quite up the snuff. I mean, if you want to complain about how annoying the furry/anti-furry wars are, fine. However, when furriness and fanatical anti-furriness are put in the scale of "annoying stuff that geeks do", they're both edged by "constantly making Lovecraft references and especially Cthulhu references". Ye GADS, people, stop raping old H.P's corpse already.
        "Spirit merges with matter to sanctify the universe. Matter transcends to return to spirit. The interchangeability of matter and spirit means the starlit magic of the outermost life of our universe becomes the soul-light magic of the innermost life of our self." - Dennis Kucinich, candidate for the U. S. presidency
        "That’s the future of the Democratic Party: providing Republicans with a number of cute (but not that bright) comfort women." - Adam Yoshida, Canada's gift to the world

Comment

hey. it's a self-proclaimed filler strip. besides. cthulhu in awkard situations will always be funny.

Comment

I'm just saying. I mean, consider Douglas Adams. He produced a series of funny books, but thanks to decades of systematic raping by eager geek community, much of that funny has been squeezed out. I hate it when people think they're *so* clever by, say, referencing the number '42' at any and every possible situation. The same thing is being done to H. P. Lovecraft, and it's equally annoying (even though I'm really not into Lovecraft.)
            "Spirit merges with matter to sanctify the universe. Matter transcends to return to spirit. The interchangeability of matter and spirit means the starlit magic of the outermost life of our universe becomes the soul-light magic of the innermost life of our self." - Dennis Kucinich, candidate for the U. S. presidency
            "That’s the future of the Democratic Party: providing Republicans with a number of cute (but not that bright) comfort women." - Adam Yoshida, Canada's gift to the world

Comment

You're both right. I think Lovecraft references are a nice touch, when added tastefully, and in small quantities.

Btw, gotta love Cthulhu's asscheek tatoo.
              urgh.NSFW

Comment

dear god, i agree with you, stefu. i think that in most cases it's done to death... but... this struck me as funny...

and the tattoo was a nice touch. it probably says "mother" inside the heart.

Comment

Originally posted by Azazel

I just love when pure evil is placed in rediculous positions ( in this case, Cthulhu.
                  Like so....
                  Attached Files
                  Stop Quoting Ben

Comment

That ain't rediculous. That's more like pathetic.
                    urgh.NSFW

Comment

I want a jumbo cthulhu apron!!!
                      "mono has crazy flow and can rhyme words that shouldn't, like Eminem"
                      Drake Tungsten
                      "get contacts, get a haircut, get better clothes, and lose some weight"
                      Albert Speer

Comment

Working...
                      X