Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Rugby World Cup 2003 - The Rugby Widows Weep!

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Then again, we haven't played anyone who gave us a decent game since the All Blacks either.
    Jon Miller: MikeH speaks the truth
    Jon Miller: MikeH is a shockingly revolting dolt and a masturbatory urine-reeking sideshow freak whose word is as valuable as an aging cow paddy.
    We've got both kinds

Comment

• When the AB beat the boks by 19 points I bet that will be proof that they are an awseome world class side who can never ever be defeated ever.
      Space is big. You just won't believe how vastly, hugely, mind- bogglingly big it is. I mean, you may think it's a long way down the road to the chemist's, but that's just peanuts to space.
      Douglas Adams (Influential author)

Comment

• Yep. Although to be fair at least their team doesn't totally suck like the Boks and the Aussies.
        Jon Miller: MikeH is a shockingly revolting dolt and a masturbatory urine-reeking sideshow freak whose word is as valuable as an aging cow paddy.
        We've got both kinds

Comment

• No they are a good side.
          Space is big. You just won't believe how vastly, hugely, mind- bogglingly big it is. I mean, you may think it's a long way down the road to the chemist's, but that's just peanuts to space.
          Douglas Adams (Influential author)

Comment

• Originally posted by Andydog
            Absolutely. I’ve written before on how our pack will dominate the English pack in some areas but not others, and the loose play was the area I mentioned. And even Tamerlin agreed with that!
            Show me the sentence!

:wary:
            "Democracy is the worst form of government there is, except for all the others that have been tried." Sir Winston Churchill

Comment

• after a lucky try resulting from a chargedown
              Diving at the fly halves feet for a charge down is the sign of a really talented player in actual fact. Most players bottle it and go high. Mr Moody was responsible.

I've already said we played pretty poorly - and still won. I don't find that as depressing as some of you seem to think it should be - strange that?
              It is better to keep silent and be thought a fool than to speak and remove all doubt

Comment

• They just don't like the idea that the England side is so good that we can beat one of the best sides in the world comfortably even when playing really badly.
                We've got both kinds

Comment

• Show me the sentence!
                  You said it in the previous thread:

Originally posted by Tamerlin

Originally posted by Andydog
                  I am suitably prepared. I think your forwards will dominate ours in some areas, but not others.

True, this is exactly what I am saying in this post.

Comment

• Andydog quoting Tamerlin
                    True, this is exactly what I am saying in this post.
                    Saying that this single sentence means you will dominate the English forwards in the loose play is a dubious interpretation of what I have written.

You could as well pretend the AB will dominate the English in the scrums... :disdain:

I hate being caught in the act...
                    "Democracy is the worst form of government there is, except for all the others that have been tried." Sir Winston Churchill

Comment

• True, the context was more to do with the speed of the AB forwards vs the speed of the Pommy forwards, but hell it was worth digging at anyway!

Comment

• Crook!

Comment

• And if you think your lossies are faster than ours it's a flawed dig anyway. Sure back these days has lost a little pace in the loose - but Moody and Worsley can keep up wth anything in a black shirt (and playing in the forwards).

Two Boks in our team for Samoa - Catt and Abbott.
                          It is better to keep silent and be thought a fool than to speak and remove all doubt

Comment

• I didn't see the game at all (I was out of the country), but the scoreline says we kicked their arses and the only team that scored a try was us.
                            A true fan a see.

While you're about it lets hear about '66 - again.

Comment

• Rugby players are becoming one of our greatest exports.

Good to see Abott given a game, the old Western Province coach who considered Percy a talent treated him like ....... good to see him get a run. He scored a great try against Natal a few years ago, strange how these thing s stick in your mind.

Comment

• Originally posted by Mickeyj
                                A true fan a see.
                                You try and find a bar showing the game in Rotterdam and I'll give you a medal.
                                We've got both kinds

Comment

Working...
                                X