New Dell Digital DJ

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New Dell Digital DJ

Here it comes, it and the X3 should be for sell tomorrow, so if y'all want one, let me know!!!

There will be two models, and the specs are as follows...

Common features:

15GB and 20GB models available. (3700 - 5000 songs)
    16 Hour battery life based on continuous play
    Mp3 and WMA
    Ear bud headphones
    USB2.0 sync cable (shows up as harddrive for dragging and dropping)
    AC adapter and cord

The 20GB model also comes with:
    inline remote
    protective case

And the prices? $249 for the 15GB and $299 for the 20GB model after instant discount (ends at the end of nov.)

Ipod take that

"Mal nommer les choses, c'est accroître le malheur du monde" - Camus (thanks Davout)

"I thought you must be dead ..." he said simply. "So did I for a while," said Ford, "and then I decided I was a lemon for a couple of weeks. A kept myself amused all that time jumping in and out of a gin and tonic."

I want one.

What're the dimensions and weight on it?
    "The issue is there are still many people out there that use religion as a crutch for bigotry and hate. Like Ben."
    Ben Kenobi: "That means I'm doing something right. "

Comment

i'll go get it and measure lol
      "Mal nommer les choses, c'est accroître le malheur du monde" - Camus (thanks Davout)

"I thought you must be dead ..." he said simply. "So did I for a while," said Ford, "and then I decided I was a lemon for a couple of weeks. A kept myself amused all that time jumping in and out of a gin and tonic."

Comment

ummm....it's about the size and weight of an X5, just a lil thinner and lighter

Comment

How big and heavy is an X5?
          "The issue is there are still many people out there that use religion as a crutch for bigotry and hate. Like Ben."
          Ben Kenobi: "That means I'm doing something right. "

Comment

the X5 is
            Length 128 mm (5.04 inches)
            Width 81.5 mm (3.21 inches)
            Height 18 mm (0.71 inches)
            Weight 196 grams (6.9 oz)

The DJ is probably closer to 10-12 ounces.
            The exact dimensions will be on the website when it is available for sale.

Comment

okay, so i was misinformed. It wasn't released today, but it should be soon! i'm surprised you guys haven't been more interested in this...

Comment

Can you have it shipped to Europe cheaply?

(Or will this launch in Europe at the same time?)

Comment

$300 seems a bit much for one of those things. You can get a very small REO for around $145. Other then being three times the size and having much larger capacity what makes this Digital DJ better then a REO?
                  Try http://wordforge.net/index.php for discussion and debate.

Comment

those are the main selling points. holds more, no conversion necessary. It is competition for the iPod, the reo wasn't even considered...

Comment

hey guys, these things are coming out tomorrow!!! let me know if you need one!

Comment

How much would freight to NZ be?
                        Grrr | Pieter Lootsma | Hamilton, NZ | grrr@orcon.net.nz
                        Waikato University, Hamilton.

Comment

lol....not sure man. www.ups.com

Comment

Working...
                          X