What pundit is the most annoying?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What pundit is the most annoying?

Wherever there's a conspiracy theory or controversy, political pundits are usually involved. Whether extremely left, extremely right, or extremely insane, these people get right in our faces.

So which of these do you hate the most?
    Ann Coulter
    20.73%
    Michael Moore
    20.73%
    Rush Limbaugh
    6.10%
    Al Franken
    4.88%
    Bill O'Reilly
    13.41%
    Bill Maher
    1.22%
    Tucker Carlson
    0.00%
    Jesse Jackson
    7.32%
    Robert Novak
    1.22%
    James Carville
    1.22%
    John McLaughlin
    0.00%
    Paul Begala
    0.00%
    Alan Keyes
    0.00%
    Chris Matthews
    0.00%
    Matt Drudge
    2.44%
    Other
    2.44%
    Ming
    17.07%
    Strawberry Bananahater
    1.22%
    "I predict your ignore will rival Ben's" - Ecofarm
    ^ The Poly equivalent of:
    "I hope you can see this 'cause I'm [flipping you off] as hard as I can" - Ignignokt the Mooninite

That list is just BURSTING with irritating *******s.

I cannot choose. Most of them suck, hard.

-Arrian
    grog want tank...Grog Want Tank... GROG WANT TANK!

The trick isn't to break some eggs to make an omelette, it's convincing the eggs to break themselves in order to aspire to omelettehood.

Comment

God, this is like being in the candy isle and only being allowed to pick "just one."
      The cake is NOT a lie. It's so delicious and moist.

The Weighted Companion Cube is cheating on you, that slut.

Comment

At least Michael Savage didn't make the list
        Monkey!!!

Comment

O'reilly takes it for the most bluster and sheer hypocrisy. Coulter is just a pathetic troll.

I kind of like Bill Maher and Matthews, though.
          "Perhaps a new spirit is rising among us. If it is, let us trace its movements and pray that our own inner being may be sensitive to its guidance, for we are deeply in need of a new way beyond the darkness that seems so close around us." --MLK Jr.

Comment

T.E.F. was just tryin' to be "Fair and Balanced"...
            The cake is NOT a lie. It's so delicious and moist.

The Weighted Companion Cube is cheating on you, that slut.

Comment

Originally posted by Arrian
              That list is just BURSTING with irritating *******s.

I cannot choose. Most of them suck, hard.

-Arrian
              Pathetic!

You think they suck? You should acquaint yourself with British Football punditry. Those people are the lowest of the low scum-sucking child molesting losers (and that's just for starters with Andy Gray).
              Only feebs vote.

Comment

Gosh, this list is soo bad that I didn't even consider Ann Coulter.

It's not even close. Al Franken.
                "You're the biggest user of hindsight that I've ever known. Your favorite team, in any sport, is the one that just won. If you were a woman, you'd likely be a slut." - Slowwhand, to Imran

Eschewing silly games since December 4, 2005

Comment

Originally posted by Japher
                  At least Michael Savage didn't make the list
                  What happened to Savage. I hear he got fired or something from MSNBC.
                  http://tools.wikimedia.de/~gmaxwell/jorbis/JOrbisPlayer.php?path=John+Williams+The+Imperial+M arch+from+The+Empire+Strikes+Back.ogg&wiki=en

Comment

James Carville is a Southern hick thug whose diction is so poor as to make his constant defamations virtually unitelligible. Definitely the most annoying and most obnoxious politico who is not a Democrat candidate for president.
                    http://tools.wikimedia.de/~gmaxwell/jorbis/JOrbisPlayer.php?path=John+Williams+The+Imperial+M arch+from+The+Empire+Strikes+Back.ogg&wiki=en

Comment

They should all be thrown out of helicopters.
                      Visit First Cultural Industries
                      There are reasons why I believe mankind should live in cities and let nature reclaim all the villages with the exception of a few we keep on display as horrific reminders of rural life.-Starchild
                      Meat eating and the dominance and force projected over animals that is acompanies it is a gateway or parallel to other prejudiced beliefs such as classism, misogyny, and even racism. -General Ludd

Comment

What happened to Savage. I hear he got fired or something from MSNBC
                        Yeah, he's on some other station (910am, KNEW) here in the bay area, I think, though it could be the Sac station I am picking up at home... still it's 910, I have him preset in the truck (not sure what station), but I think it's around the 500s
                        Monkey!!!

Comment

Speaking of irritating, I witnessed an interview with Kerry the other day. Kerry was loud and monotone at the same time. He bellowed his answers as if he were in the grand canyon trying to communicate with a reporter on the opposite wall. Perhaps effective in a crowded hall filled with awed believers willing to set aside the obvious shortcomings of their candidate. But this hardly works for TV.

I hope Kerry does not get the Democrat nomination.

Comment

70% voted for a Conservative
                            30% voted liberal

I'm surprised Jeese Jackson didn't get more, if there was a vote for obnoxious liberal pundits only, He'd have my vote.

Comment

Sean Hannity.

The guy is the most hypocritical, obnoxious and rude person I've ever seen on TV (and he claims to be a Christian ) And after he asks a political opponent a question, he sits in the background making noises and snide comments as they try to answer. He makes O'Reilly look downright civil...

Comment

Working...
                              X