No announcement yet.

LazBlog is up

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I left a trail of blood and spunk across four continents.

I dont remember this being there on the 14th? But well done, its quite a feat.
    Safer worlds through superior firepower

Comment

The new entry's kind of shortish, but it is quality work as usual, and I'm glad it's not that esoterically British. Apart from rampant Britticisms, of course, though I must admit I like 'munters'.
      "Spirit merges with matter to sanctify the universe. Matter transcends to return to spirit. The interchangeability of matter and spirit means the starlit magic of the outermost life of our universe becomes the soul-light magic of the innermost life of our self." - Dennis Kucinich, candidate for the U. S. presidency
      "That’s the future of the Democratic Party: providing Republicans with a number of cute (but not that bright) comfort women." - Adam Yoshida, Canada's gift to the world

Comment

That server is down more often than Poly was during the Civ3 release era.
        I'm building a wagon! On some other part of the internets, obviously (but not that other site).

Comment

trust Laz to choose a server that goes down
          Any views I may express here are personal and certainly do not in any way reflect the views of my employer. Tis the rising of the moon..

Look, I just don't anymore, okay?

Comment

I see you watched "Teen Big Brother" too Laz.

For anyone who didn't see it (basically boils down to those of you with better things to do on a weekday night), it really is as bad as Laz makes out.
            "Paul Hanson, you should give Gibraltar back to the Spanish" - Paiktis, dramatically over-estimating my influence in diplomatic circles.

Eyewerks - you know you want to visit. No really, you do. Go on, click me.

Comment

It was appalling, yet very compelling. Like picking at a really nasty scab, in fact.
              The genesis of the "evil Finn" concept- Evil, evil Finland

Comment

here's one part of my pitiful version.

qcubed::zero
                B♭3

Comment

Working...
                X