Fellow Australians!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Big Crunch
    There has been a slight change in the house (1 Irish girl is now taken , 2 have left, another 1 moved in but she isn't blonde). Don't despair though, 2 new girls are moving into my room today, probably as I type this. I have no idea what they are like, but I do know their names, which is a start.
    Crikey BC, what's your secret?

Comment

bring your avatar
      Any views I may express here are personal and certainly do not in any way reflect the views of my employer. Tis the rising of the moon..

Look, I just don't anymore, okay?

Comment

The new one or the old one?
        One day Canada will rule the world, and then we'll all be sorry.

Comment

Originally posted by MOBIUS

The Aussies (and Kiwi) I met were all
          Feeling's mutual.

So can we do something like this in Jan? I'll be back in Sydney again then for a few weeks of work at the Uni of NSW. The closest I got to Skanky last time was knowing he was probably on the other side of the Harbour Bridge during the '03 New Year's fireworks.
          Consul.

Back to the ROOTS of addiction. My first missed poll!

Comment

Originally posted by MrWhereItsAt
            Feeling's mutual.
            :beer:

The closest I got to Skanky last time was knowing he was probably on the other side of the Harbour Bridge during the '03 New Year's fireworks.
            Yeah, he was 'somewhere out there' on the North Shore...

Here's one from the memory banks: MWIA & MOBIUS Poly minimeet @ Jet in the QVB
            Attached Files
            Is it me, or is MOBIUS a horrible person?

Comment

I think I was in the "Greater West" at the time.

Consider this a last-minute *bump*
              I'm building a wagon! On some other part of the internets, obviously (but not that other site).

Comment

*Cough*
                I'm building a wagon! On some other part of the internets, obviously (but not that other site).

Comment

Dare I ask where you found the red head.... ?

Not @ the **** Smith factory I hope

edit: ok ok so the server has edited his name... hahahaha short for Richard...

You know I do not think that anyone would have gone there if they were called "Rich Smith Electrical Stores..."
                  Gurka 17, People of the Valley
                  I am of the Horde.

Comment

I'm really sorry guys but I must bail out on you. Have a good time without me.

Just kidding. See you at ~3pm. I've got my mobile switched on.
                    One day Canada will rule the world, and then we'll all be sorry.

Comment

So where were you, Paddy?

Comment

Oi you two, I need my beauty sleep...waking me up in the morning at that awful time...erm 9:30am
                        Speaking of Erith:

"It's not twinned with anywhere, but it does have a suicide pact with Dagenham" - Linda Smith

Comment

Hi there, My apologises, I got stuck with some relatives at the bay.

Did you all have a good afternoon?
                          Gurka 17, People of the Valley
                          I am of the Horde.

Comment

Yeah, it was great fun meeting BC. And nice talking to PH as well.
                            The only problem is I still feel hungover today, many many hours later.

Comment

BC is an absolutely top bloke. That had to be my best Poly-meet ever! (Admittedly, my only Poly-meet too)
                              Next time I will have to remember not to get absolutely smashed on an empty stomache thought. Still feel sick. Heh.

Comment

You ought to come over to the UK and meet us all at some point in a big poly meet...we're all good cool geezers
                                Speaking of Erith:

"It's not twinned with anywhere, but it does have a suicide pact with Dagenham" - Linda Smith

Comment

Working...
                                X