Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Well it's October 14th and the World hasn't ended.

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Isn't China supposed to be launching its first manned mission into space today (Tuesday) or tomorrow (Wednesday)?
    "I may not agree with what you have to say, but I'll die defending your right to say it." — Voltaire

"Wheresoever you go, go with all your heart." — Confucius

Comment

Yup
      (\__/) 07/07/1937 - Never forget
      (='.'=) "Claims demand evidence; extraordinary claims demand extraordinary evidence." -- Carl Sagan
      (")_(") "Starting the fire from within."

Comment

Hey, I knew that!
        Que l’Univers n’est qu’un défaut dans la pureté de Non-être.

- Paul Valery

Comment

Sad to see this many people actually caring...
          I'm building a wagon! On some other part of the internets, obviously (but not that other site).

Comment

Sad and mildly amusing
            (='.'=) "Claims demand evidence; extraordinary claims demand extraordinary evidence." -- Carl Sagan

Comment

China is GLORIOUS!
              Eventis is the only refuge of the spammer. Join us now.
              Long live teh paranoia smiley!

Comment

I know, I know! Slowwhand's going to shoot the taikonauts off the sky with his trusty Remington!
                "Spirit merges with matter to sanctify the universe. Matter transcends to return to spirit. The interchangeability of matter and spirit means the starlit magic of the outermost life of our universe becomes the soul-light magic of the innermost life of our self." - Dennis Kucinich, candidate for the U. S. presidency
                "That’s the future of the Democratic Party: providing Republicans with a number of cute (but not that bright) comfort women." - Adam Yoshida, Canada's gift to the world

Comment

Originally posted by Urban Ranger
                  Who cares about what Sloww said? It has to be something idiotic.
                  I very much doubt he'd announce that he switched to Linux or MacOS X.
                  "The issue is there are still many people out there that use religion as a crutch for bigotry and hate. Like Ben."
                  Ben Kenobi: "That means I'm doing something right. "

Comment

This better not be some damn pre-release of the Texas Chainsaw Massacre
                    We the people are the rightful masters of both Congress and the courts, not to overthrow the Constitution but to overthrow the men who pervert the Constitution. - Abraham Lincoln

Comment

Why do people open new threads on this non-topic? What happened to the first one? Wasn't that enough?
                      So get your Naomi Klein books and move it or I'll seriously bash your faces in! - Supercitizen to stupid students
                      Be kind to the nerdiest guy in school. He will be your boss when you've grown up!

Comment

Stop whining!
                        We the people are the rightful masters of both Congress and the courts, not to overthrow the Constitution but to overthrow the men who pervert the Constitution. - Abraham Lincoln

Comment

Hmm, Is this about chatrooms ?
                          Is God willing to prevent evil, but not able? Then he is not omnipotent. Is he able, but not willing? Then he is malevolent. Is he both able and willing? Then whence cometh evil? Is he neither able nor willing?
                          Then why call him God? - Epicurus

Comment

Originally posted by Asher
                            I very much doubt he'd announce that he switched to Linux or MacOS X.

You don't even know how many companies are switching from Windows.

Comment

It's Oct. 14th! Did I sleep that long?!
                              “As a lifelong member of the Columbia Business School community, I adhere to the principles of truth, integrity, and respect. I will not lie, cheat, steal, or tolerate those who do.”
                              "Capitalism ho!"

Comment

Sloww

You just love this, don't you...
                                What?

Comment

Working...
                                X