No announcement yet.

Yo y mi novia anterior

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

now, now, speer. did she have some spanking material? fill us in!
    I wasn't born with enough middle fingers.
    [Brandon Roderick? You mean Brock's Toadie?][Hanged from Yggdrasil]

Comment

My ex from a few years ago
      Attached Files
      "The issue is there are still many people out there that use religion as a crutch for bigotry and hate. Like Ben."
      Ben Kenobi: "That means I'm doing something right. "

Comment

:uzzled look:: now, i may be mistaken, but aren't you... youknow, asher?

Comment

Yes, these days.
          "The issue is there are still many people out there that use religion as a crutch for bigotry and hate. Like Ben."

Comment

ok. i thought the jack daniels was playing a trick on me... my memory's not so good these days to begin with... but... she looks sweet. it wasn't her that sent you to the other team, was it?

Comment

Nah, I pretty much dated her out of pity. She literally threw herself on me at a party and got all teary complaining about how I "wasn't interested in her", so I asked her out.

She ended up cheating on me a couple months later at a New Years' party up in Edmonton.

Comment

so, all in all, everything worked out in the end. a happy ending, if you will.

Comment

what happened to the bisexual asher?
                  "Flutie was better than Kelly, Elway, Esiason and Cunningham." - Ben Kenobi
                  "I have nothing against Wilson, but he's nowhere near the same calibre of QB as Flutie. Flutie threw for 5k+ yards in the CFL." -Ben Kenobi

Comment

Originally posted by Asher
                    .....She literally threw herself on me at a party and got all teary complaining about how I "wasn't interested in her", so I asked her out.

She ended up cheating on me a couple months later at a New Years' party up in Edmonton.
                    Sounds like she enjoys throwing herself at people in party situations.

I don't think I have a picture of any ex's. My wife seemed to feel I didn't need them anymore. Go figure.
                    "Stuie has the right idea" - Japher
                    "I trust Stuie and all involved." - SlowwHand
                    "Stuie is right...." - Guynemer

Comment

Er, because Men grow Hair.

More Hair=More Man. Simple really.

we east asians have beautifully bare chests, and slow-growing facial hair.
                      my gf has mentioned many a time how much she likes that fact.

still have yet to have an ex, though.
                      B♭3

Comment

Color me crazy, but I have rarely seen an East Asian whose facial hair seemed to "fit" his face. IMHO East Asian guys look better clean shaven.

But the again I'm straight, so my fashion senses aren't calibrated.

I'm generally against facial hair, but I'm trying it out to see if at least one person in my family can look good.
                        If you look around and think everyone else is an *******, you're the *******.

Comment

we east asians have beautifully bare chests, and slow-growing facial hair.
                          my gf has mentioned many a time how much she likes that fact.

My gf has mentioned many times how she dislikes it when I cant be bothered to shave. Im in a job where I dont have to, so why bother?

Answer me truly, If it werent for your job and gf (or attempts to get laid), would you bother to shave? Dont get me wrong, Im a clean guy. I couldnt live with myself if I subjected my friends to the BO I sometimes smell off of skanky guys.

As for fashion, if I gave a damn I would get my hair cut or something, but meh.....

I think if I keep this attitude I will have some ex pics for you sooner rather than later
                          Safer worlds through superior firepower

Comment

i've seen a few asian guys whose facial hair fit their face. none of them show up in ami movies or telly shows.

and truthfully, even as an asian guy, who has to wait about a week before i can shave anything on my face, i still wouldn't do it if my gf weren't around.
                            B♭3

Comment

ACK!
                              Don't try to confuse the issue with half-truths and gorilla dust!

Comment

I have a beard because I hate to shave—I get ingrown hairs too easily.

I have no pictures of my exes.
                                (\__/) Save a bunny, eat more Smurf!
                                (='.'=) Sponsored by the National Smurfmeat Council
                                (")_(") Smurf, the original blue meat! © 1999, patent pending, ® and ™ (except that "Smurf" bit)

Comment

Working...
                                X