Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Drink-o-Meter

Drink-o-Meter

Interesting little test that guessimates how much you have drank in your legal drinking life, and how much it has cost.

Just thought I'd share.
    Monkey!!!

Oh, they say I have drank over 23, 609 drinks

spent $94,436

and can't even afford a ferrari (0.59 of one)
    Monkey!!!

Comment

In addition to not really wanting to know the total expenditure on financed items, I don't want to know this either.
      Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
      "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
      He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

number of drinks consumed: 3120
        amount of money spent: $12480
        rated: homer simpson

Sounds about right to me.
        In da butt.
        "Do not worry if others do not understand you. Instead worry if you do not understand others." - Confucius
        THE UNDEFEATED SUPERCITIZEN w:4 t:2 l:1 (DON'T ASK!)
        "God is dead" - Nietzsche. "Nietzsche is dead" - God.

Comment

I like this meter...apparently I have only had 927.16 drinks. It also called me Mother Teresa

(shame it only judges it for the number of years I have been legally allowed to drink )
          Desperados of the world, unite. You have nothing to lose but your dignity.......

Comment

they rated me Ozzy Osborne... I don't think so.
            Monkey!!!

Comment

I'm rated Homer Simpson.

Doh!
              "Stuie has the right idea" - Japher
              "I trust Stuie and all involved." - SlowwHand
              "Stuie is right...." - Guynemer

Comment

£73.

Concrete, Abstract, or Squoingy?
                "I don't believe in giving scripting languages because the only additional power they give users is the power to create bugs." - Mike Breitkreutz, Firaxis

Comment

£0

It's off by about... £5.
                  "mono has crazy flow and can rhyme words that shouldn't, like Eminem"
                  Drake Tungsten
                  "get contacts, get a haircut, get better clothes, and lose some weight"
                  Albert Speer

Comment

Originally posted by Verres
                    I like this meter...apparently I have only had 927.16 drinks. It also called me Mother Teresa
                    And you've been 18 for 3 weeks That's a lot of drinks!

Mother Teresa... hmmmm....
                    Smile
                    For though he was master of the world, he was not quite sure what to do next
                    But he would think of something

"Hm. I suppose I should get my waffle a santa hat." - Kuciwalker

Comment

Ahhh, it does it on years. Mine says I've had 1893.84 drinks, costing me £7575.36 However that is counting on the rate I drink at the moment. I've probably not spent that in my life, let alone my legal drinking life. Being that I only work summers, and what else I have spent money on, I couldn't have afforded to drink that much. I think £1000 is probably closer.
                      Smile
                      For though he was master of the world, he was not quite sure what to do next
                      But he would think of something

"Hm. I suppose I should get my waffle a santa hat." - Kuciwalker

Comment

well...according to THIS, i've been able to drink for three years...though in actuallity, I've been drinking about a year and a half

and I'm already homer simpson and can buy a quarter of a ferrari
                        "I predict your ignore will rival Ben's" - Ecofarm
                        ^ The Poly equivalent of:
                        "I hope you can see this 'cause I'm [flipping you off] as hard as I can" - Ignignokt the Mooninite

Comment

Hey, you should warn people about those sound FX.
                          urgh.NSFW

Comment

@the site.

For maximum comedy value, try moving the # of drinks per night slider really fast.
                            urgh.NSFW

Comment

1805.44 drinks, £7221.76

I'm rated as Chelsea Clinton. I would quite happily fill 1.38 bathtubs with her!!

This is only my rate for this last few weeks. As Drogue and Verres will confirm, I'm a good boy!
                              "I work in IT so I'd be buggered without a computer" - Words of wisdom from Provost Harrison
                              "You can be wrong AND jewish" - Wiglaf :love:

Comment

Working...
                              X