X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

what are no hands restaurants?
    B♭3

Comment

Here, all the brothels are barbar shops anyway.
      Do they have double barber polls are the "barbar shops" there too?

That's a Korean thing AFAIK.
      What're they? Never heard of em.
      Stop Quoting Ben

Comment

That would be ... weird.
        I'm building a wagon! On some other part of the internets, obviously (but not that other site).

Comment

Re: Was is it about Waitresses in China?

Originally posted by DaShi
          There's just something about them that drives me crazy. I think it's the scarves they wear on their heads. Makes my apartment feel cleaner just thinking about it.
          Hey, what city did you say you were in these days?

I love the Chinese penchant for uniforms! The various hats, aprons, epauletted jackets, and so on. I enjoy seeing the women at the bakery in their french maid-like get ups. Then the baker walks out, of course in white with a tall chef's hat.

I'm still not used to seeing road laborers wearing sport jackets, though.

DaShi, for you it's waitresses, but for me it's young Chinese policemen.
          Official Homepage of the HiRes Graphics Patch for Civ2

Comment

Originally posted by Boshko
            Do they have double barber polls are the "barbar shops" there too?
            Yep! Sometimes instead of the traditional spiral stripes, they have red and blue maple leaves. They also have an unusual number of young country girls smoking cigarettes out front at midnight. Who's getting their hair cut at that hour?

Maybe DaShi?
            Official Homepage of the HiRes Graphics Patch for Civ2

Comment

mindseyeL ah, but can they compare to Korea?
              Can't find a picture of their mouse logo, love it so much
              Attached Files
              Stop Quoting Ben

Comment

What the hell is that?
                No, I did not steal that from somebody on Something Awful.

Comment

iirc, it has something to do with the police.
                  B♭3

Comment

Originally posted by Boshko
                    What're they? Never heard of em.
                    You don't have to use your hands, you get fed like a baby.
                    (\__/) 07/07/1937 - Never forget
                    (='.'=) "Claims demand evidence; extraordinary claims demand extraordinary evidence." -- Carl Sagan
                    (")_(") "Starting the fire from within."

Comment

Re: Re: Was is it about Waitresses in China?

Originally posted by mindseye

Hey, what city did you say you were in these days?

I love the Chinese penchant for uniforms! The various hats, aprons, epauletted jackets, and so on. I enjoy seeing the women at the bakery in their french maid-like get ups. Then the baker walks out, of course in white with a tall chef's hat.

I'm still not used to seeing road laborers wearing sport jackets, though.

DaShi, for you it's waitresses, but for me it's young Chinese policemen.
                      I'm in Hangzhou again.

Don't know about the policemen, but some of the policewomen are cute. On a trip to Ningbo we had quite an attractive one with us. Unfortunately, she didn't really seem to enjoy being around foreigners so she basically clung to my female boss.

As for the brothels: Despite China's open and honest reporting of HIV cases in their country, I think I'll just stick to the old fashion way. Though I do need a haircut.
                      “As a lifelong member of the Columbia Business School community, I adhere to the principles of truth, integrity, and respect. I will not lie, cheat, steal, or tolerate those who do.”
                      "Capitalism ho!"

Comment

wow, cop mascots. I wonder if anyone's ever gotten arrested by one.
                        Visit First Cultural Industries
                        There are reasons why I believe mankind should live in cities and let nature reclaim all the villages with the exception of a few we keep on display as horrific reminders of rural life.-Starchild
                        Meat eating and the dominance and force projected over animals that is acompanies it is a gateway or parallel to other prejudiced beliefs such as classism, misogyny, and even racism. -General Ludd

Comment

im in the mood for some chinese myself.
                          :-p

Comment

Working...
                          X