Do You Ever Drink Alone---

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Do You Ever Drink Alone---

I have tried to avoid it since I got out of the habit of drinking alone after becky died. But last night I said what the hell and started again. Tonight I started to but ran out of alochol

So do you?
    Which side are we on? We're on the side of the demons, Chief. We are evil men in the gardens of paradise, sent by the forces of death to spread devastation and destruction wherever we go. I'm surprised you didn't know that. --Saul Tigh

Yes. But only before work.
    KH FOR OWNER!
    ASHER FOR CEO!!
    GUYNEMER FOR OT MOD!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Drake Tungsten
      Yes. But only before work.
      I used to do it before going to class.
      Which side are we on? We're on the side of the demons, Chief. We are evil men in the gardens of paradise, sent by the forces of death to spread devastation and destruction wherever we go. I'm surprised you didn't know that. --Saul Tigh

Comment

not in a long time.

even then I only drank 1 beer to unwind after work.

Comment

Nothing wrong with that. It's when you start drinking in class that you have problem.
          KH FOR OWNER!
          ASHER FOR CEO!!
          GUYNEMER FOR OT MOD!!!

Comment

Nothing wrong with that. It's when you start drinking in class that you have problem.

oopps

Comment

You drunk. I thought about it many times, but never actually did it.
              KH FOR OWNER!
              ASHER FOR CEO!!
              GUYNEMER FOR OT MOD!!!

Comment

You drunk. I thought about it many times, but never actually did it.
                Naw. i dont think ill make it. ill run out of my jack before i get really buzzed. im just sitting here sipping on the glass and listening to some old blues

Comment

Frequently.
                  I'm building a wagon! On some other part of the internets, obviously (but not that other site).

Comment

Originally posted by Skanky Burns
                    Frequently.

Wonderful, a fellow brother

Comment

never

but occasionally I am the only one drinking

Jack is good

Jon Miller
                      Jon Miller-
                      I AM.CANADIAN
                      GENERATION 35: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.

Comment

Does the Lord count as a person?
                        “As a lifelong member of the Columbia Business School community, I adhere to the principles of truth, integrity, and respect. I will not lie, cheat, steal, or tolerate those who do.”
                        "Capitalism ho!"

Comment

Is your spouse a souse, DaShi?
                          KH FOR OWNER!
                          ASHER FOR CEO!!
                          GUYNEMER FOR OT MOD!!!

Comment

Originally posted by DaShi
                            Does the Lord count as a person?
                            Only if hse sees fit to get rid of a good for nothing woman

Everyone does know that women are evil right?

Comment

Preaching to the choir, man.
                              “As a lifelong member of the Columbia Business School community, I adhere to the principles of truth, integrity, and respect. I will not lie, cheat, steal, or tolerate those who do.”
                              "Capitalism ho!"

Comment

Working...
                              X