X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Let's talk about cats

Is this legit?

Of course, unless you introduce this thread somehow

And don't you mention feline penises ever!
    I will never understand why some people on Apolyton find you so clever. You're predictable, mundane, and a google-whore and the most observant of us all know this. Your battles of "wits" rely on obscurity and whenever you fail to find something sufficiently obscure, like this, you just act like a 5 year old. Congratulations, molly.

Asher on molly bloom

Comment

I am seriously worried. Maybe I will need to pay for an abortion with the spaying.

Comment

Oh no no no please don't do that- the mother knows when she's gonna have kittens and that would cause a huge trauma- just spay the male cat
        I will never understand why some people on Apolyton find you so clever. You're predictable, mundane, and a google-whore and the most observant of us all know this. Your battles of "wits" rely on obscurity and whenever you fail to find something sufficiently obscure, like this, you just act like a 5 year old. Congratulations, molly.

Asher on molly bloom

Comment

Yeah, just let her have the kittens. Then put them in a sack and toss them in the river. If you can't find people to give them to, that is...
          KH FOR OWNER!
          ASHER FOR CEO!!
          GUYNEMER FOR OT MOD!!!

Comment

I can't chop the peepee off in time. I am worried they will conceive or already have.

Comment

If you decapitate them they cannot reproduce.
              "The issue is there are still many people out there that use religion as a crutch for bigotry and hate. Like Ben."
              Ben Kenobi: "That means I'm doing something right. "

Comment

yeah...cause they are dead!

Comment

Gold star!
                  "The issue is there are still many people out there that use religion as a crutch for bigotry and hate. Like Ben."

Comment

Well spotted, GP.
                    I'm building a wagon! On some other part of the internets, obviously (but not that other site).

Comment

I can't decapitate the kitties. I lub them. And they LUB me!

Comment

They're too young. No kitties for kitties... yet.
                        (\__/)
                        (='.'=)
                        (")_(") This is Bunny. Copy and paste bunny into your signature to help him gain world domination.

Comment

GLORY TO MY CAT!
                          Attached Files
                          Eventis is the only refuge of the spammer. Join us now.
                          Long live teh paranoia smiley!

Comment

Tass

Comment

Tass, you really need a new camera Your pics are never really flattering on how your cats look...
                              -

Oh, and unles someone asks for any, I will not post any pics of my cats
                              Last edited by alva; October 12, 2003, 03:21.
                              Is God willing to prevent evil, but not able? Then he is not omnipotent. Is he able, but not willing? Then he is malevolent. Is he both able and willing? Then whence cometh evil? Is he neither able nor willing?
                              Then why call him God? - Epicurus

Comment

Working...
                              X