No announcement yet.

**** Butkus

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I feel sorry for him-why doesn't he change his name? As a kid he was probably made fun of every minute of the day until he got big and strong.
    "The first man who, having fenced off a plot of land, thought of saying, 'This is mine' and found people simple enough to believe him was the real founder of civil society. How many crimes, wars, murders, how many miseries and horrors might the human race had been spared by the one who, upon pulling up the stakes or filling in the ditch, had shouted to his fellow men: 'Beware of listening to this imposter; you are lost if you forget the fruits of the earth belong to all and that the earth belongs to no one." - Jean-Jacques Rousseau

Comment

Originally posted by Ted Striker
      funnier than **** trickle?
      Ooh, that's a hard one.
      No, I did not steal that from somebody on Something Awful.

Comment

To think the names some people name their kids
        Proud Member of the ISDG Apolyton Team; Member #2 in the Apolyton Yact Club.
        King of Trafalgar and Lord of all Isolationia in the Civ III PTW Glory of War team.
        ---------
        May God Bless.

Comment

My boss is named Michael Hunt.

Comment

Originally posted by Panzer32
            To think the names some people name their kids
            I assume Messrs. Butkus and Trickle are both actually named Richard, which means **** was actually chosen at some point over Rick or Rich as a diminutive, and they kept even as adults. Brave, brave men.
            "I have as much authority as the pope. I just don't have as many people who believe it." — George Carlin

Comment

Now he's was a damn good lineman, not like these pretty momma's boys they got today. Why, back in my day...

Long time member @ Apolyton
              Civilization player since the dawn of time

Comment

Originally posted by Rufus T. Firefly

I assume Messrs. Butkus and Trickle are both actually named Richard, which means **** was actually chosen at some point over Rick or Rich as a diminutive, and they kept even as adults. Brave, brave men.
                Yes they have first names of Richard, but named them [} ! C K for short...

Peace

Grandpa Troll
                Hi, I'm RAH and I'm a Benaholic.-rah

Comment

what about 'Biggus Dickus' the famous Roman?
                  eimi men anthropos pollon logon, mikras de sophias

Comment

We've got a TV guy named Guy Pines but it actually is pronounced "Guy Penis".

And I've already mentioned the Israeli singer Uzi Hitman, didn't I?
                    urgh.NSFW

Comment

Butkus was one of my all-time favorite players to watch. He was fast, as strong as a lineman and had great ability to read a play and get himself into the middle of it in a good way. He was also very physical, and mean. I saw him shoot a gap one day which the fullback was covering while the halfback took the ball and headed for an off-tackle run. Butkus picked up the fullback and threw him into the backfield, in the process knocking down the halfback for a 5 yard loss.
                      He's got the Midas touch.
                      But he touched it too much!
                      Hey Goldmember, Hey Goldmember!

Comment

Working...
                      X