No announcement yet.

Right place for jews

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

what about the native ugandans (or is it ugandese?)
    CSPA

Comment

Apart from the State of Isreals modern function as a God of War in the military/industrial pantheon of Western Imperialism, I don't see what the big deal is about Jewish people.

So they're the oldest immigrants in Europe, and Christians (OTR v1.2) and Muslims (OTR v2.0) don't like em coz they follow One True Religion v1.1. But apart from all that... why are people always picking them out as some kind of special-case ethnic group that 'something must be done about'? People don't treat Vietnamese 'boat-people' like that... world is full of ethnic groups that occasionaly get made vulnerable to the 'opinions' of local bigot toss****ers and their stupid questions

What kind of dumbass trollholic idiot question is 'Where is the right place for Jews' anyway? Their place is Planet Earth, like the rest of us, paying taxes to whatever local Chief happens to lay claim to the process of collectin, that's where.
      Freedom Doesn't March.

-I.

Comment

Re: Right place for jews

Originally posted by muxec
        Hi all. Some people (most of them are French) say that Israel isn't right place for jews. So what's the right place?
        **** France.
        Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
        "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
        He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

**** France.

****ing A right!
          KH FOR OWNER!
          ASHER FOR CEO!!
          GUYNEMER FOR OT MOD!!!

Comment

The United States. The only promised land in this world comes with a mortgage.
            "Perhaps a new spirit is rising among us. If it is, let us trace its movements and pray that our own inner being may be sensitive to its guidance, for we are deeply in need of a new way beyond the darkness that seems so close around us." --MLK Jr.

Comment

Banana. Crap troll.
              "I work in IT so I'd be buggered without a computer" - Words of wisdom from Provost Harrison
              "You can be wrong AND jewish" - Wiglaf :love:

Comment

Originally posted by Saint Marcus

I thought no Trolls in this thread?

And the Jews should have settled for Uganda. Israel isn't the right place for Jews to have a Jewish state. (sure they can live there, just don't make it a Jewish state).
                Will you get off of the stupid lie about Uganda having been uninhabitied at the turn of the century? Honestly, you sound like an old fashioned Afrikaner, the kind who used to claim that South Africa was uninhabited when their Dutch ancestors arrived.
                "I say shoot'em all and let God sort it out in the end!

Comment

I think, part of Austria and Germany should have been ethnically cleansed and designated a jewish state.
                  "The world is too small in Vorarlberg". Austrian ex-vice-chancellor Hubert Gorbach in a letter to Alistar [sic] Darling, looking for a job...
                  "Let me break this down for you, fresh from algebra II. A 95% chance to win 5 times means a (95*5) chance to win = 475% chance to win." Wiglaf, Court jester or hayseed, you judge.

Comment

Only a Stalinist would consider the relocation of Israelis or Palestinians a reasonable proposition.
                    Blog | Civ2 Scenario League | leo.petr at gmail.com

Comment

So all Palestinians and Israelis are Stalinists?

Comment

No, all Palestinians are Stalinists and all Israelis are Nazis.
                        "The world is too small in Vorarlberg". Austrian ex-vice-chancellor Hubert Gorbach in a letter to Alistar [sic] Darling, looking for a job...
                        "Let me break this down for you, fresh from algebra II. A 95% chance to win 5 times means a (95*5) chance to win = 475% chance to win." Wiglaf, Court jester or hayseed, you judge.

Comment

Tom-ey-to, Tom-ah-to. Anyone who disagrees with me is a commie nazi libertarian bushie trying to impose their way of life on others.
                          Blog | Civ2 Scenario League | leo.petr at gmail.com

Comment

Jews are no different from ordinary people-well they have cut-penises but that's not a big deal-(is penis ok? it's not a vulgar word after all, or pee-wee is better?) so they should live wherever they want to- Israel is supposed to be their native country so let them live there if they want to
                            I will never understand why some people on Apolyton find you so clever. You're predictable, mundane, and a google-whore and the most observant of us all know this. Your battles of "wits" rely on obscurity and whenever you fail to find something sufficiently obscure, like this, you just act like a 5 year old. Congratulations, molly.

Asher on molly bloom

Comment

Israel - Earth's ghetto since 1946!
                              Concrete, Abstract, or Squoingy?
                              "I don't believe in giving scripting languages because the only additional power they give users is the power to create bugs." - Mike Breitkreutz, Firaxis

Comment

Originally posted by Datajack Franit
                                Jews are no different from ordinary people-well they have cut-penises but that's not a big deal-(is penis ok? it's not a vulgar word after all, or pee-wee is better?) so they should live wherever they want to- Israel is supposed to be their native country so let them live there if they want to
                                Some people really really would find life different (or at least think so) if they had a "cut penis"

Comment

Working...
                                X