IWS 21.5: Slowwly getting Stupider

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• IWS 21.5: Slowwly getting Stupider

This is a special IWS round. The regular IWS round XXI is still going on and not scheduled to end until the 12th, which means that the XXII round starts too late to include this crucial questions:

Posted by Slowwhand on 01-10-2003 22:47

Warning From Your Forum Watchdog - In 14 Days...

In 14 days I'll disclose an event, of which the world will likely never fully recover.

This "event" is like no other ever experienced by mankind.

I can't go into details now, but this time I'm serious.
    I promise.

Mark the date now, so you'll know when the time has arrived.

14 days.
    One question and one question only.

PM me with what you think the event is.

Your deadline is the 13th.
    Visit First Cultural Industries
    There are reasons why I believe mankind should live in cities and let nature reclaim all the villages with the exception of a few we keep on display as horrific reminders of rural life.-Starchild
    Meat eating and the dominance and force projected over animals that is acompanies it is a gateway or parallel to other prejudiced beliefs such as classism, misogyny, and even racism. -General Ludd

You realize the problem with this, don't you? You're going to have as many winners as people who give the most popular response.
    "I'm moving to the Left" - Lancer

"I imagine the neighbors on your right are estatic." - Slowwhand

Comment

Nothing wrong with large numbers of very stupid people. Not a real problem either, as there's no subsequent round to this special IWS.
      There are reasons why I believe mankind should live in cities and let nature reclaim all the villages with the exception of a few we keep on display as horrific reminders of rural life.-Starchild
      Meat eating and the dominance and force projected over animals that is acompanies it is a gateway or parallel to other prejudiced beliefs such as classism, misogyny, and even racism. -General Ludd

Comment

For those that wish to enter the real IWS it is open for another 31 hours. It is extremely close.
        Last edited by Drogue; October 12, 2003, 16:23.
        Smile
        For though he was master of the world, he was not quite sure what to do next
        But he would think of something

"Hm. I suppose I should get my waffle a santa hat." - Kuciwalker

Comment

Submitted.
          Blog | Civ2 Scenario League | leo.petr at gmail.com

Comment

I gave a "special" answer to this "special" round.
            I'm building a wagon! On some other part of the internets, obviously (but not that other site).

Comment

Originally posted by Drogue
              real IWS
              http://real IWS

Eventis is the only refuge of the spammer. Join us now.
              Long live teh paranoia smiley!

Comment

IWS has been acquired by Real Networks Inc.

Comment

Hurry, contest ends in 36 hours!

Comment

Over ten billion Apolyton dollars are at stake!

Comment

Originally posted by Comrade Tassadar
                      http://real IWS

What do you mean? That link has always been correct
                      Smile

Comment

Are you going to hold the answer until after Sloww's big day?
                        (\__/) Save a bunny, eat more Smurf!
                        (='.'=) Sponsored by the National Smurfmeat Council
                        (")_(") Smurf, the original blue meat! © 1999, patent pending, ® and ™ (except that "Smurf" bit)

Comment

Post the answers to this the day before Sloww's announcement. Then laugh at how wrong we were
                          Smile

Comment

That is the idea, the deadline is set so the answers come out a day before Sloww. he is, after all, slowwwww. So hurry, only 15 hours remain!

Comment

I was going to give you a hard time about how I screwed up your spelling.
                              Sloww, was correct.

2 days.
                              Last edited by SlowwHand; October 13, 2003, 21:10.
                              Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
                              "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
                              He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

Working...
                              X